Plan B

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom pushing him gently on the bed after he removed his pants. He was laying on the bed watching me.

"Turn some music on."

I said taking off the t-shirt I had on as Trey fumbled for the remote. He went through the digital radio stations until he found a song.

"Too slow."

I stood in front of him now just in my bra and undies and he was so focused on me he could barely find another song. I heard the bass of Usher's song Lil Freak and put my hand up.

"Right there."

I walked over to Trey slow and seductively rubbing my hands over my thighs, stomach and breasts. He just watched me. I stood on the bed. A leg on either side of him and kept my eyes on his as he looked at me.

"Damn baby."

"You like it?"

I said moving my body to the music. I just danced for Trey, it must have been the Tequila kicking in because this was always something I had dreamed of doing for my boyfriend one day, that day was here. Turning around I bent over in Trey's face and he sat up. Rubbing and kissing my thighs.

"Fuckin sexy shawty."

I playfully pushed his head back and turned so we were facing each other again. Sliding my bra straps off I lowered myself onto Trey who was underneath me hard as a rock I put my lips to his ears and whispered.

"I love you."

He kissed me and I finished taking my bra off . Trey was all over me but I told him once again that I was in charge tonight and that he had to relax. He fought to keep his hands off of me as instructed when I took his boxers off. His dick was hard and standing straight up.

"Let me try something."

"What? What you gonna-"

Before he could finish his sentence he moaned when he felt the warmth of my mouth on him.

"Oh shit Danni!"

He said rubbing his fingers through my hair. Key and I had talked about giving head before and when I told her I didn't know how, although she admitted only doing it once she said she could teach me something. Just like the popsicle I practiced on I licked Trey from the bottom to top flicking my tongue over the tip and causing him to squirm.

"Danni I fucking love you."

He said still holding onto my hair. I sped up and felt Trey squirming and then I looked up at him and looked him in the eyes.

"SHIT!"

He said staring at me.

"Danni I'm about to nut baby. Goddamn."

Following another one of Key's rules that ladies never swallowed I removed my mouth from Trey and used my hand to get him to his destination. He just starred at me afterwards.

"Where you learn that?"

"It's a secret."

I said kissing him on the cheek and jumping up to wash my hands and rinse out my mouth. When I came out the door Trey snatched me up dragging me to the bed. He was all over me. He went down and right before I was about to cum he stopped and took out his tongue filling me with him. All I could hear throughout the room was the sound of our thighs smacking, my moans and Trey's mixed. We kissed passionately and Trey left no spot of my body untouched. Switching positions I got on top and was riding my way into another orgasm when it hit me. But before my thoughts grew any clearer they were disheveled again by Trey sending my body into another spasm along with his own. I collapsed onto his chest and after our breathing steadied he kissed my forehead. Then the thoughts re-emerged.

"Trey, did you put on a condom?"

He didn't respond so I nudged him with my elbow.

"Trey!"

"What Danni!"

I turned the lights on and turned to face him.

"Please tell me that you had on a condom."

"Nah my bad I mean we were both feeling it and I just got caught up. Aren't you on the pill?"

"NO! Why would I be! Oh my gosh! TREY!"

I screamed frantically.

"Danni relax! Tomorrow morning we can go get the morning after pill you'll be straight."

"No! We are going now!"

"You crazy as shit if you think I'm running to get some damned pill this late."

"TREY GET UP NOW! NOW!"

I hit him with a pillow and scrambled to get re-dressed he followed and we rushed valet to get my car. After asking where the nearest 24 hour pharmacy was we pulled up and sat in the car.

'Okay go get it."

I said looking to Trey.

"Oh hell naw."

"Trey go get it!"

'Why I gotta go!"

"Trey I'm so not in the mood to argue with you."

He grabbed his wallet out of the glove compartment and headed in the store 20 minutes later he came back to the car with a bottle of water and the package in his hand.

Here."

"And this is going to work?"

"I guess it's 89% effective."

"Well that's over 65 so that's passing."

Trey shook his head as he watched me rip through the box and plastic the pill was in and gulp it down.

"Can we go back now and relax. I'm still drunk."

Trey said slumping into his seat. I put the other pill in my pants pocket and drove back to the hotel. After packing up a little and taking a shower Trey and I enjoyed the rest of our last night together. Well at least I tried too, in the back of my mind all I could think about was the what ifs. The next morning we all hopped in our cars to make the trip back to school. On the car ride home I told Key what happened and she just shook her head. She said that one of her friends had used the pill numerous times and that it worked but to prevent any other accident like this one maybe I should think about getting on the pill. So when we got back when Key mad her way to her visit to check on Baby Kenny or Keyanna I went with her, because I could not afford to end up in a situation like hers. After sitting in the waiting room for what seemed like forever the nurse finally called my name...