.

Tuesday night I was storming through the house in search for some decent sweats to wear for Trey and mines first workout date. I gave up and marched into Marcus' room, I knew he'd have some.

"MARCUS!"

"What!"

"Do you have a pair of sweats I can borrow, have."

"Yeah, but why? You have tons of sleep clothes."

"No, I need these to um, go workout in."

"Workout?"

"Yeah."

"With who Key?"

"No, um. With Trey."

He stopped searching through his drawers and looked at me.

"Umm hmm, and just what kind of working out will y'all two be doing?"

"Walking for now. Until I feel more comfortable doing something else and I'm going on a diet starting next week. So."

"Really? And why all this change? I hope you're doing this for yourself and not because of some boy."

"No! I mean he's helping me but you know that I've wanted to lose the weight."

"Yeah, yeah I did."

Marcus went back to digging through is drawers and handed me a pair of Nike sweats tag still intact .

"Thanks Marcus."

"Yeah, you're welcome."

I was halfway to my room when he stepped outside his doorway.'

"If you're going to be spending all this time with this Trey kid, I want to meet him."

"We're not an item."

"Yeah I know but I just want to make sure you're running with the right crowd. You know."

"Maybe in a couple weeks?"

"Yeah."

He watched me walk into my room. I had taken a shower and was laying in the bed halfway asleep when my phone started dancing over my nightstand. I was sure it was Key with some ridiculous story about how her day had gone. That was until I saw Trey's name.

"Hello?"

"Danni, what's up? Were you asleep?"

"No, no. What's up?"

"Nothing just sitting here watching TV."

"Yeah, me too."

""So you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah I am. As ready as I'll ever be."

"Cool, cool. So how was work?"

"It was cool, work as usual. I was able to get some of my paper done though."

"You started that paper already?"

"Yeah."

"Well listen maybe we need to trade services."

"What?"

"You help me with schoolwork and I'll help you workout."

"Alright."

"That's a good deal."

"Yeah it's fair. But it's getting late-"

"Yeah I know you need to get your beauty sleep."

"As do you."

He chuckled.

"Alright umma let you get off this phone."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, bye"

"Bye."

I was about to hang up when I heard him call my name.

"Aye Danni?"

"Yeah."

"You wearing sweatsi tomorrow?"

"Yea, why?"

"You know they say sweatpants make a girls booty look bigger , I'm just tryna check yours out."

I rolled my eyes and heard him laughing on the other line.

"Goodnight Trey.

"Night shawty."

I rolled over and went to sleep. Silly boy.

The next morning in class Keyanna was so excited to hear that me and Trey would be together later that afternoon. She even made me go to the bathroom with her in mid lecture to go talk about it.

"So um, why you ain't tell me about you and Trey hooking up?"

"We're not hooked up. He's just helping me out."

"Umm hmm."

"Key we're missing class, c'mon."'

"Girl please! That lady aint talking about shyt real."

Keyanna was looking in the mirror and I must admit the lecture on was pretty boring.

"Yeah. So what's going on with you and Kenny?"

"We just kickin it. You know. I never thought I would be into a big dude but he's mad cool."

"Y'all are sexing aren't you?"

"Who says sexing? If you're asking if we're fucking then the answer would be yes. Danni, he is puttin it on me!"

I covered my mouth like I was the one who'd said it.

"Shut up Key! You're so nasty!"

"Whatever. Danni, you still a virgin or something?"

"Yes."

"So wait you never did it before?"

'No!"

"Why."

"I told you I've never had a boyfriend no kissing anything."

"Trey about to change all that."

"Whatever. No he's not, we're just friends"

"For now. I see the way he looks at you."

"And how does he look at me?"

"Like if he had the chance he would tear that ass up! Told you dudes like them a thick girl Danni! You snagged one of the finest boys on campus."

I rolled my eyes and my phone vibrated. It was Trey asking if we'd fell in the toilets.

"Let's go back to class."

"Alright."

Key whined. We finished class and I held up my end of the bargain helping Trey with his homework in the library. We parted ways for the rest of the day. When I was done with my classes I drove over to the dorms. I knocked on the door and Kenny opened it grinning.....