My Choice.

After a few minutes of rest we were at it again and after the third time when we were finished, we kissed and before we both knew it we fell asleep.

It was a Wednesday and no one had heard from or seen Key, not even Kenny. When I left school I decided to stop over. After saying hi to her mother, brothers, and sisters I went upstairs to find Key laying in bed with the covers over her head.

"Keyanna."

I called out walking over to her bed. She lifted her head and looked at me. She looked horrible. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and her face was puffy from crying.

"Hey Danni."

She spoke groggily and went to sit up.

"What's going on? Where have you been?"

"I don't feel good. I've been throwing up since Sunday."

"What? Well did you go to the doctor?"

"No."

"Okay, why not?"

"Danni, I can't go."

"Why?"

"He might tell me something I don't want to hear."

I looked at her confused, but then I thought about it.

"Okay, wait. When is the last time you got your period?"

"I don't even remember Danni."

I shook my head.

"Well did you take a pregnancy test?"

She just shook her head and the tears started again, following the trails down her cheeks they had created before.

"Oh no! Don't cry Key! It's gonna be okay!"

"Danni, my mom straight up said if I get pregnant I gotta get out. She's not raising anymore kids. I don't have anywhere to go Danni. If I am, I can't keep it."

"Alright, calm down. We need to find out if you are first. Get dressed we're gonna go. Did you talk to Kenny?"

"No."

Key sluggishly pulled herself out of bed and I text Trey. He said Kenny wanted us to come over right after we left the store. Key cursed me out for snitching and when we walked into the suite Trey and Kenny were sitting in the living room. Kenny stood up and walked over to Key.

"You alright?"

Key just cried and Kenny held her. Trey walked over and wrapped his arm around me.

"Stop crying Key, it's gonna be alright."

"That's easy for you to say!"

She snapped at Kenny.

"C'mon Key."

Key and I headed down the hallway to the bathroom. I stood outside while Key handled her business. Trey and Kenny made their way down the hall. Key walked back out and we all just stared.

"We gotta wait 10 minutes."

It must have been the slowest 10 minutes of our lives. After time was up Key and Kenny walked in to look at the results. The toilet flushed and they both walked out.

"So what's the verdict?"

Trey asked nervous, Kenny grinned.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!"

Trey and Kenny slapped hands and hugged. Key on the other hand wasn't so happy.

"Kenny you need to relax, I didn't say I was keeping it."