I'm just jealous

Nothing baby c'mon."

He stopped and opened the paper. When he saw the digits and the name he sat up. His whole demeanor turned cold.

"You got some niggas number at the club?"

"It was the guy from earlier he gave it to me but I told him that I wasn't going to use it."

"What the fuck were you doing talking to him anyways?"

"I was sitting down while y'all were on the floor and he came over Trey. No big deal don't trip."

"It is a big deal why the fuck you get his number for?"

"You act like I asked for it!"

"You shouldn't have taken the shit or your should have thrown it out!"

"Trey c'mon please stop."

"Nah fuck that Danni cause if that was me you'd be crying right now."

My drunkenness was wearing off.

"Trey are you serious! You know that I'm all about you! I haven't looked at another guy since we started speaking so why would I start now?"

He flung the paper in the trash.

"Whatever Danni."

He stood up.

"Where are you going."

"To take a shower."

"Wait! What about-"

"I don't feel like it right now."

And just like that he walked into the bathroom. I laid back down frustrated and upset. I couldn't believe he was acting like this. If this was him being jealous I wasn't sure how much I would be able to take.

The next morning Kenny and Trey got up early and headed out to ride the jet skis. Key and I decided to take advantage of the spa in the hotel and go get massages and our feet and hands done. I told her about last night and she shook her head.

"Man y'all been together for a minute now, the happy being in love stage is about to be over with. This is when the real relationship starts the ups and downs."

"But he really tripped over nothing."

"That's guys. They do stuff like that, like instead of just letting you know how he felt he blew up their horrible at sharing how they feel."

"Well he cant be getting upset every time I say hello to a guy."

"You get upset when he says hi to a girl."

"No I don't."

"Daniela."

"Alright so what, but that's because, you know how I am and how I feel about us."

"Okay and you have to realize that now you're not the same chunky girl that Trey met a few months ago. Your body has changed and guys are looking who says that doesn't make Trey feel insecure."

"I never thought about it that way but I love Trey. I would never hurt him."

"And we know that but maybe you need to tell him every now and then."

"Yeah."

I let Keys words sink in as we finished getting our toes done. After a quick potty break Key called Kenny to find out where they were and we headed out to meet up with them. When we walked up I noticed a group of girls standing around them one being all too friendly with Trey. We were walking up when I saw him pull out his cell phone and get her number. Just before he could put it back in his pocket I walked up.