Family

Intro chapter
—————

You are the first born of the demon king. Being part demon and part celestial, he thought you would be the strongest of both demons and angels. But, you turned out to be a girl with large celestial wings as black as night. He thought of you as a disgrace for both your gender and the way you sprouted wings. He acted like you never existed as he had more children, and to make sure another you never happened, he didn't cross blood between demons and angels.

As you grew older so did your power and wings. You watched Meliodas grow to one day be that strong and powerful king that your father wanted .

All of your younger siblings admired how your wings would drag and drape across your back and shoulders, but I'm reality, it hurt all the time. They looked up to you and your power but you felt like you didn't deserve the relationship with them.

Your father forbid you to explore your celestial related abilities, so over time your wings grew larger, but weaker causing you to be dragging your wings around so much.

As your younger brothers grew older they started to explore and join the war. Even though you were kept away from everything, you were forced to help in some way. You stayed on the ground helping from afar and watched as the demons and humans fought while the celestials and demons attacked each other over and over.

Your emotions and point for caring about anything faded. That was until your little brother came to you with a question. And after hearing he needed your help, something inside you brightened.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course, you know I can"

~He seems worried and for some reason he was different then usual...he seems... happy? No. Nervous ~

"I need a portal"

"Why, you're not going out for a mission today."

"It's not for a mission..... Its for something personal"

"What do you mean."

"....I mean I....I met someone...think I've fallen in love."

These words confused you.
~love?.....what is Melio talking about~

"...I...don't understand."

"I know you don't. Father has done all these terrible things to you. Of corse you wouldn't."

"Meliodas...."

"I met a woman...she's beautiful and kind....all I can think about is her."

"But why do you need my help."

"Because....well...she's not a demon."

Your face instantly went to shock but anger and frustration.
"Melindas, do you know what things father would do to you if he found this out?!"

"Yes I know but-..... She's a celestial."

Words can't describe how upset you were. But, something in you thought it would be good for him. So you took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Why did you need my help again?"

"Wait....so you're not mad?"

"I never said that."

"Right right. Then I'll just tell you.....I need a portal to this exact spot." He told you the place and you agreed, not knowing that with you helping him with his secret meetings, this would set you up for a life changing yet happy life.

End of intro
~~~~~

471 words
1/30/22
Published on 2/16/22