Just a Joke (NSFW)

Looking around, you follow the light but obvious trail of things broken. To your best ability, you flew to try and move faster. But it was a while before you finally caught up with them. With your wings weak, you landed and began dragging them while pushing the shirt down over yourself, it wasn't long at all until you grew tired.

Seeing them in the distance, Meliodas had Ban pushed into a tree. You watched as he let go of him and backed away before turning to look at you walking in their direction.

You took deep breaths and kneeled down on the ground trying to calm your heart.

"And after all that you couldn't keep up." Your brother walked over and put his hand out for you to stand up.

Looking up at him and then at Ban who watched from the tree as his cuts healed, you grabbed Meliodas's hand and stood up just before looking back at him. He had that same fake smile that was so new to you.

~How does he do it. Put on a mask and hide what he is from his friends.~

"Well. Your cardio is gonna need some work. And those wings." He looked at them as they laid on the ground with dust and dirt on them. "You'll probably need to get used to using them soon." He patted your arm as you leaned over holding onto your knees to help you breathe.

"Tonight. Here at Midnight." He spoke so only you could hear him. You nodded agreeing to the time and place, but before he walked away, you grabbed his arm and turned to him.

"This has to stop Meli. There's no reason for the both of you to fight." He turned looking at you over his shoulder.

"Fight?...is that why you rushed here?" You looked at him confused. "Sure I don't want him and you to.. well ya know. But that's not the whole reason for this."

"So what, you just punched him through a brick wall for fun?" You shook your head sarcastically as you let go of his arm.

"Yeah. Actually that's right." You paused and couldn't wrap your brain around it.

"The Captain's right y/n." Ban walked up and put his arm over your shoulders. "It's a little thing we do. I guess you could call it a game. And to be fair I did miss everything important today. So yeah that's my bad."

"Are you two serious?" They looked at each other and nodded. ".. I don't understand the two of you."

"Sorry bab- y/n.. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

"Yeah it was just all for fun. And I won this time."

"Not next time though."

"You keep tellin yourself that." He put his hands in his pockets and turned walking away. "It's getting late so. You two should go get some rest. Or whatever since you both slept in."

You watched as he walked away. "You two really weren't fighting foreal?"

"No. Nothin like that." He open his hand that stayed over your shoulder. You put the hair pin in his hand. He moved from beside you to behind you, putting the pin in his mouth and lifting his shirt from over your wings.

"You're not lying to me are you?"

"I wouldn't lie to you. Open them for me." You did why he wanted and spread your wings for him to see.

With his shirt rolled up over your shoulders, it left most of you exposed except your breast. You stood as Ban inspected your back and wings to see if he needed to do anything to them.

"You opened a sore." He touched around it and you hissed in pain. "Sorry." He looked at it carefully and continued on helping you clean off the dust. Putting his jacket on the ground for you to sit on, he moved back and forth going through and getting small rocks and grass from between your heavy feathers.