Heated (NSFW Pt. 5)

Ban chuckled while carying you down the hall. The two of you'd been at it for hours before everyone started to wake up causing you both to leave the bar and head back to your room.

Even though it was a long walk back, Ban kept teasing you with his hands and words the whole way there. At this point, your dress is pretty messed up. The skirt and  top were ripped having your breast all the way out, only covered with the his jacket from the sides as your chest pressed against his.

His hands cupped and griped your ass under your already ripped dress that was so bad that some strands of it dragged on the floor. Though you two were kind of in a rush to get out of there, Ban grabbed a bottle that was on the counter while he carried you quietly past everyone. For him to be walking and drinking, his grip on you stayed tight along with his stance while he walked being sure not to drop you.

The two of you stayed as quiet as possible when it came to walking past Meliodus's room. A few giggles slipped past your lips which made Ban chuckle and tell you shhh just before you covered his mouth a second before Ban did the same thing to you.

He stood still and tried to keep it together and not laugh while in his drunken state making Ban have to hurry down the hall and into your shared room. Closing the door quickly, Ban leaned against while chuckling. Letting go of your mouth, he locked the door and then put his hand on his forehead. You giggled watching his smile and blush cover his face. Putting your hand on his chest while the other stayed on his shoulder holding on, your eyes were glued to him as your mind ran wild.

Ban switched hands putting the hand on his face under you while lifting the one with the bottle to his mouth drinking like he'd been doing on the way here.

You watched him swallow and thought back to what he was doing to you earlier in the bathroom. Thinking about it made you smile and watch his lips against the bottle and even the small amount of liquid that missed and fell past his mouth.

Moving closer while still being in his arms, you licked the liqor off his face all the way up and to his lips. Moving your tounge against his lips you parted them from the bottle gently to share. Letting you, you moved your tounge  against his while he moved the bottle and let the drink move into both of your mouths and down your chins.

You reached up and held onto the bottle slowly slipping it out of his hand and from both your lips. Kissing you deeply, you exhaled through your nose and ended up spilling some of the drink on the both of your chests.

Quickly, you moved your hand to stop the rest from spilling and pulled away from the kiss to look at what happened but Ban pulled you back into the kiss making you smile lightly. Ban moved with you while letting the liquid in his mouth go into yours. Before you knew it, the two of you were already at the bed.

Moving the fabric over and out the way quickly with one hand just before dropping you down on the bed so you could lay down and relax. Looking down at you he saw how close he still was yo you. He looked at you up and down seeing your breast with the drink spilt on them .

Blushing as he stared, you moved your hands and started to move his jacket closing it. Ban watched confused and stopped your arms mid movement.

"don't be shy" he mumbled and grabbed your wrists while looking down at your body as he slowly moves your wrist to the bed. Slowly, he lowered himself  just a little, leaning in. "fuck-you're somethin else." he mumbled and reached taking the bottle out your hand and drank some while standing straight and letting go of your wrist. Watching him, you scanned his body as the moon light shined through the big windows behind him. As the light showed off his muscles and the liqor that spilt down his body you could feel yourself getting wet for him again. You took a slow deep breath while slowly reaching for his body.

You  gently felt against his v line and down between his zipper where his pants were undone and slightly pushed down from not being pulled up properly, allowing his base to easily show.

You felt up his body and gently rubbed your thighs together, closing him off from you. After taking a few deep breaths, you felt Ban's free hand grab your waist and pull you closer, pulling your hips and making your legs spread again allowing you to feel him grow in his pants

"mmm" he put the drink down on the bed with his hand loosely griping the top of it as he leaned down kissing you deeply, letting most of the drink spill into your mouth with some of it missing and spilling past your lips. You exhaled through your nose and slowly started to swallow the large amount of liqor he'd shared in your mouth. He slowly stuck his tounge in your mouth feeling the liqor slowly start to disappear.

You exhaled through your nose just before feeling his tounge move past your lip and lick the wasted liquid against your cheek. Chills ran up your body hearing his low grones and feeling his hips push into you slowly.

You moved your legs around his hips a little tighter and  moved your hands from his abs to around his back feeling a little lower. His free hand felt up and down your body feeling on your breast just before trailing down your chest and against your  distroited dress before reaching between your legs pushing his pants down and letting himself push against your clit as if he memorized your body perfectly already.

You bit your lip and slowly moved yourself against him while Ban let his pants drop as he moved his legs kicking them off along with his shoes. He sat up a little to kick them off but as soon as he was done, he continued to kiss you, pushing himself deep inside without a warning.

You gasped and grabbed onto him while arching your back. He chuckled and kissed against your cheek trailing down to your neck while mumbling sweet nothings and praises to you.

1122 words
3/18/23
Published 8/24/23