Home

Bans POV

I've stormed through this place for who knows how long. This mission to bring back the Captain was only possible for me. I'm glad. Finally, as soon as I get the Captain, I'm coming for you y/n.

Running and yelling out for you. I was attacked by a demon. When the fight was over, the beast turned back to its actual form. It was the captain.

One side of my mission is done.

We ended up in a cave with a bore. He spoke to us and gave us shelter and food. I of course asked questions about you, the Demon King's Daughter, but when I did, both him and the captain got quiet.

"No one talks about her.. the king here isolates her. Her soul came here loooong ago but was captured only a few thousand years ago. She was strong and put up a good fight, but in the end, he took her."

"Do you have any idea where she is now?" The Captain spoke up.

"Probably with the Demon king if I had any guesses. There or in the place he throws her to rot. It's sad. I thought she'd actually get out. But she didn't last long." Not wanting to waste any time, I got up, leaving them, searching for her. We didn't have much time left. I had to get to her. After what happened with that 10 commandment. There was no telling how she felt being sucked back down here into purgatory.

Meliodus didn't hesitate in helping.

"So... the two of you are siblings."

"Yeah."

"...that explains a lot."

"Hmm? What do you mean."

"Uh... Well you tried to kill me each time I layed a finger on her."

"Oh, well.. you understand why right."

"Yeah. There's no need in explaining... Let's just hurry up and find her."

With Meliodus knowing the places she previously would have been kept locked away, we searched them all besides two, a location next to the demon King and a place not far from where he is. With those being the most risky, it had to be the right move for us to work our way there.

Upon entering the place not far from him. There was a small bed, if you could even call it that, with tattered sheets that had old feathers on them. Potions and old spell books were put to the side among other various things that were old and weathered with how broken down and open this "room" was. It was more of a cave than anything.

"Now I know why she loved that room and environment so much. Compared to this..."

"Ban over here!" I rushed to the Captain's side to find a very weak Y/n chained to the wall by her wrists and neck. She sat knelt on the ground leaning back against the rough and at the moment scorching cave wall.

"Y/n!" I rushed to her side. She was so weak and thin I could see her bones. There was barely any color in her skin.

TW Gore

"He's drained all her magical ability and left just enough physical strength for her soul to stay alive." The captain stood to the side as I ripped the chains from around her wrists and neck that kept her from even sitting, before I pulled her head to my chest.

"What would that mean for her physical body?"
The skin on her back was burned and damaged beyond compare. It was peeling but also partly tough with frostbite due to the harsh conditions of purgatory constantly changing the temperature of this cave and its wall. The wings on her back weren't the large and full wings I've always loved. They were weak, thin with barely any feathers or strength in them. Her hair was ripped and dirty along with her skin as bruises were marked roughly where the bindings were kept.