Mine Again

"You two ready?" Meliodus called through the door making the both of you pause. Your shared breathing was already out of control to where you had to pull yourselves together.

Ban fixed his pants and sat up looking down at you. "Tonight."

"I'll be looking forward to it." You looked up at him scanning his body over and over as he did the same to you before he slowly moved your legs and helped you to your feet.

"There's so much showing in this."

"That such a bad thing?"

"... I'm just not used to this. It's embarrassing. What if someone stares"

"With me next to you." he pulled you in close by the waist. "No one's gonna stare. Not when you're mine." A smirk spread on his face just a second before your brother opened the door.

"Why exactly is she wearing the tavern's uniform?"

"It's not the uniform.

"It's close enough to it." Ban let go of your waist and turned to Meliodas who glanced at you and back at Ban. It was literally the same top and just different bottoms. "No. Help her change again. She's not wearing that."

"I'm sure we're already late. Let's just go and I'll change her clothes after. How about that." Your little brother glanced at you again before turning and leaving the room.

"That wasn't a no."

"Yes it was." Meliodas spoke from down the stairs before leaving the tavern. Ban chuckled and tubed his head thinking about what he could give you.

"Stay here."

"Can't go anywhere even if I wanted to." He kissed your cheek and sat you back down in the bed before leaving you alone.

Looking around the room, you smiled lightly thinking about how you were really back. It felt like a dream that would end any second.

Looking down at your hands, you watched as they and your legs had a slight shake to them.

~my strength. I can feel my soul shaking so much it's making even my body react. Like I'm a piece of furniture that at first sight is brand new, but the inside is unstable. I'm back but at what cost~

When ban came back, he came back with a pair of his pants.

"They have holes in the knee and on the back but it's all I could find on such short notice." You looked up and watched him bring you the pants. Changing into them, they fit like a glove, besides the long bottoms, but that was an easy fix by cutting up the sides to your knee.

Though they were a slightly low ride, they were comfortable besides the cuts on the right back side and both of your thighs. While he grabbed your hand leading you out the room and downstairs with his help, you held onto him tightly.

Showing up to the celebration, you felt even weaker. You clung to Ban until he had to step forward with the other Sins.

Though it was just for a second, it felt like forever as you stood still focusing on trying to heal your legs faster, but your soul was still so weak. Standing with the sun on the back of your head felt like you were back in the underworld. Holding the side of your head, you came to the conclusion that it could be the sun, but you couldn't move out of the way, not without help.

With it probably being a new thing from your soul staying under your father's torture for so long, you closed your eyes and tried focusing. But it was no use. It was as if you were corrupted somehow.

~if I'd stayed there any longer, I would have died.~

Ban hurried back to your side as soon as he could and pulled you close to him.