How they met (slight nsfw)

The day you met Ban was a normal day for you. It was your mission to go and speak with the king of fairies. And if he disagreed or you weren't allowed in, you were to destroy the forest with a red demon's help.

You walked to the edge of the forest and looked at the trees. ~so beautiful.....too bad it'll be cut in half~

You made your way towards the tree at the center of the forest. You heard someone fall into a tree not too far from the tree you needed to reach.

As you continued walking you heard a man chuckle and watched as he climbed down from a tree. Once he got to the ground he dusted himself off.

"Who are you....you're not a fairy."

"Yeah I'm glad you can-...see-" he lifted his head and looked at you, his breath was taken from how beautiful you were. "I-....uh."

"What." You didn't know what he was doing and didn't care. At this time you didn't have any care for anything really unless it had to do with your brothers.

"Nothing just...you don't look like a fairy either." He said this while pointing at your wings.

"I'm not....I'm glad you can see too...you should go human. Things will be getting a little messy around here."

"I'm here to get that cup so, hold off one whatever it is you're doing." He started to run down a path going deeper into the forest. "And if you're here to take it then I'll just have to get it first."

You rolled your eyes and just continued to walk. Not long after you heard the same man fall and land in a tree holding onto a branch.

You shrugged ignoring him and started walking deeper into the forest as he ran past you again. Minutes after, you heard the same man yelling and land in a bush. So you stoped and peeked around a tree seeing him climb out of a bush, seeing this made you laugh to yourself.

"What the hell are you even doing. Obviously the guardian isn't gonna let you up there." You walked closer to him.

He chuckled and shook his head.
"A little help?" You put a hand out and helped him out the bush, but forgetting your own strength you both pulled a little too hard moving the momentum back towards you making the both of you fall back into a tree.

Your back was against the bark as he braced himself with his arm on the tree. He was leaning over you so close that his lips were brushing against your forehead. "Woah-"

You were both were equally as flustered. He moved off of you and started to apologize and rub the back of his neck but stoped when he saw your face. Your face was all flushed and a little pail as if you we're sick or something.

"What's wrong." Your wing's joints hit the tree pretty hard. With them being your soft spot and so fragile, it was a shock when they slammed into the tree like that.

You shook your head and moved off of the tree walking away from him. "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." He watches as you walked away and knew you weren't ok. "Here, stop and rest."

"I can't rest." He stoped you from walking and picked you up anyway.

"Trust me. Whatever it is you're doing here can wait. You look like you're about to faint." He laid you down gently next to a tree. "Stay here. I'll be back." He got up and walked off looking for things to make a fire.

You blood was rushing so much, it felt like you had been stabbed or had broken a bone. Your head began to spin as you leaned over and fainted.

As you began to regain consciousness you could hear whispers. Your head was burning from the huge headache you had. As you sat up slowly someone stopped you.