You win

In this world and your miserable days, time is all pushed together, It had only been years in the human world but for you if seemed like it was longer than it had really been. Today Meliodas summoned you once again.

You answered his call since you were so straight forward to him about the term Emergencies only. As you opened the portal and walked through, you were met with a dark area in the woods.

Since the area wasn't familiar to you, you put your hood up as a precaution.

Looking around it was a bit difficult to find Meliodas so you closed the portal and raised your hand up making a ball of fire.

"Meliodas?"

"No...not quite." The voice came from not far behind you. So you turned quickly and looked in that direction to find a tall man with light blue hair walking towards you.

Noticing who it was you put down your guard.

"What are you doing here....and where is Meliodas"

"Captain isn't here right now. It's just you and me"

"But...then how did you-" he raised up the feather as he came closer to you, stoping about 2 feet away.

"I swiped it from him....I kept it brief when I asked what it was exactly, since I recognized it always on his hip and never lying around. But it was something about summoning you when he explained it, that caught my attention. So I took my shot. The question is...will you stay and talk."

You looked at his face as he talked then looked at the feather in his hand all nervous. "...what else did he tell you about that feather."

"Hmm?...well nothin much. Just that it belonged to someone who's an ace up his sleeve. Which means you must be a pretty big deal."

"....he didn't tell you anything else?"

"What.. is there something else?...tell me" without hesitation you started blabbing out the thing you hoped he didn't know.

"Whoever does the summoning can do or say anything towards I who is summoned no matter what. I am to do as they told me to and without any complaint." Once you finished your sentence your free hand shot to your mouth covering it.

"...huh...so when I told you to tell me what you knew about it. You had to answer?..."

You sighed and nodded knowing there was no use in holding onto your mouth anymore.

"Hmm." He looked at the feather then at you stepping even closer.

You took a step back moving just a bit but he moved two steps getting inches in-front of you.

"Come on I'm not gonna hurt ya." He raised his hand up to your cheek and held it while looking down into your eyes. Just looking. "So tell me.... Do you still think about that day?"

"All the time."

"Do you still think about what we did?"

"Almost every day."

"Do you think about me?...and how often."

"Yes,...every day."

When you answered those questions Ban looked down at your lips then back at your ayes while caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"....do you miss this...us being so close." As he spoke he stepped even closer to you letting his lips be inches from yours and your bodies practically pressing against each other.

Your heart rate started to rise as he asked you more and more personal questions about how you felt for him. But you had to answer.

".....yes."

"Then stay with me."

"I....I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I have to return home."

"To the demon realm?"

"Yes....how did you know that."

"It was pretty obvious."

"Well....then why do you still feel this way towards me. You know what I am and what we did to this world."

"What you are doesn't matter. Your the one I want and no one else. Every day in that cell. The only person I wanted to see more than anyone was you. So stay with me here in this world."

"You're gonna put chains on my feet making me stay?"

"No I'm just-"

"Greedy.....you want me all to yourself" you cut his sentence off saying what was obviously true. He wanted you to himself and next to him always. And it was obvious.

"Yes. I want you by my side at all times. I want to heal your wounds and be there when you wake up. So stay. I'll protect you from whoever it is that you're scared of."

".....why would you risk your life for someone you only kissed"

"It was more than just some kiss. Tell me you don't feel the same."

"I can't"

"So just stay." He reached his hand behind you and pulled you  just below your wings being careful with you, making your body's clash together.

Your eyes locked onto each other's as he gave you time to think of it.

"If I stay. Both you and this world along with everyone on it will be in danger."

"So? I just want to be with you. So what if they get caught up in this." His words ran through your ears hitting a side of your heart no one ever could. The darker side that didn't care if a few people died in your path.

Your mind started to rase along with your heart.

~what is this feeling....it's the same back at the fairy kings forest when-....when we- ~

You began to blush as a smile crept on your face.

Before you knew it you were kissing him. Something about this just felt right. It felt perfect even though you knew it was wrong. But was it?

The both of you kissed back and forth pushing your tounges in each other's mouth. Your hands moved to his neck as his traveled down your body.

He told you to stay. You couldn't just leave him again. It was hard for you to imagine how hard it was for Ban to see you gone so many times. You had to stay.

"Okay." You spoke between each kiss making him smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He picked you up spinning keeping you in his grasp.

But even if you said no. He told you to stay. You had no choice anyway.

Ban walked with you staying close to him being protective over the prize he just won for himself. And he was proud of in. But what would Meliodas think when he sees the two of you together. You were his only inside intel on your father and now that you're not there to help....

what will happen.

1114 words
3/12/22
Published 3/23/22