More (NSFW pt. 4)

Not expecting it, you moved your head and looked down to see him. You moved your dress, watching as you kept rubbing and his tip as it started to leak against your thumb.

Watching as it spread and got on your hands, Ban began to curse under his breath fed up with the teasing, though you didn't mean it.

He moved his right hand from your ass and grabbed your hand moving it up and down guiding it. Looking at his hand and lifting your head to see his reaction, you smirked lightly since you figured it out.

As you moved your hand making it go tighter and faster, the pre spread even more, making a mess on your hand, so you stoped and licked it off not knowing what else to do with it.

Feeling you stop,Ban lifted his head from it's pushed back position and looked, watching you lick your hand clean.

"Oh fuck." His eyes clouded over with pleasure and so did yours as you tasted him and locked eyes with one another. Once you got it all off, you bit your lip and put your hand back on him continuing to moving it but a little faster this time.

Hearing him begin to make noise, you covered his mouth with your other hand since there were still people there passed out on the floor and tables.

"Mmm." He licked your hand and moves his head so your fingers were in his mouth. Not expecting it, you pulled your hand back until you noticed what he was doing. Letting him do it, you continued and leaned over, trailing kisses from his shoulder, up his neck.

Ban moved his head and let go of your fingers out his mouth to kiss you deeply.

You both hummed into the kiss before he bit your lip, pulling it slowly. "Mmm I love you so much." He spoke between kisses before you mumbled back to him how much you loved him.

As you both kissed, moving your tounges slowly aginst each others, you wanted to taste him again. So you pulled away and lifted your hand licking it before you slowly got out of his lap and onto the floor in-front of him.

Seeing how fast you moved, he quickly moved his pants down a bit more giving you room to do whatever you wanted.

Moving your hand and jerking him off a bit more, you looked up at him just before looking at his tip and slowly taking it in your mouth.

Hearing Ban exhale at the warmth around him, you made eye contact while slowly moving more of him into your mouth.

Watching you, his breathing became shaky. Trying to keep himself from messing up your hair pin, his hands grabbed the back of your neck and his thigh.

Tasting his pre, you hummed while moving your head up and down. The more you did to him, the more came out and the more he struggled to stay quiet for you.

You moved your hand and gently felt around his base with one and holding onto his pants with the other. While you watched him struggle, it put a smile on your face.

After a little longer, Ban downed the rest of his drink and bit his free hand just as he moved your head faster. He was already tired of being teased but the feeling of your tongue move around him was making him reach his limit faster than before.

But as he moved your head faster, you started to suck and move your tongue even more.

"I-fuck-!" He bit his lip and then bit his hand trying to keep it down but you kept him from being able to do anything like that.

From the loud noise he made, you both heard a few people move in their sleep, but Ban didn't care.

He moved his hips a little desperately wanting more so you moved your mouth sucking faster and pushing him a little deeper. He closed his eyes and put his head back while bitting his lip and griping the counter to the point that cracks began to form.

You moaned against him testing his patience. Ban got up and moved you trying to be gentle but can't help it anymore. He moved you while turning to face the counter and started thrusting into your mouth.

"Mmm-." You let him move you in position and thrust into your mouth. His free hand moved across the counter getting a good grip on the other side while his other hand stayed behind your head tightening a little while he picked up the pace.

Not minding it one bit, you opened his mouth wider and kept your tongue against his dick every second.

Not wanting to hurt you, he slowed down a little until you moved your head closer, deep throating him. Feeling that, he held his breath trying his best not to get loud again.

"Ohhh fuck fuck fu-." He bit his lip and picked up the pace once again.

His grip moved, messing up the back of your hair again as he got closer and closer until he thrusted harder to the point he came down your throat, getting it inside and all over your mouth. Panting hard, he bit his lip and groaned feeling you continue to suck and moan in love with all of this.

Breathing heavily, he slowly thrusted as he feels you swallow and gently let your teeth rub against his veins.

"The hell-." He moved and looked down at you as you kept sucking even after he finished cumming. Watching you, he but his lip and pulled you off.

Not wanting to, you moved a little trying not to but stoped and bit your lip seeing him in-front of you. Swallowing what was in your mouth, you wiped your mouth and licked that off his fingers.

Watching you and your body language, he saw your other hand under your dress and between your legs.

Putting it together, he realized just how heated you were. And again took advantage of this time to please you. Without wasting time, he picked you up off the floor and carried you to the farthest bathroom so you two wouldn't disturb anyone as easily.

1060 words
1/14/23
Published 8/22/23