Chapter's 18 & 19

The hours passed and you and Wanda had been visited by many different people, some tortured you, some simply spoke to you. The Winter Soldier hadn't once come in but you had occasionally saw him walk past the window, although he never looked in your direction.

"I won't let you take it!" You jumped at the sound of Wanda yelling. You had no idea what was happening but she was struggling.

"Power it up!" A man's voice echoed through the room at someone behind the walls and suddenly you heard the machine next to Wanda whirl up as she began to scream.

"WANDA!" You're voice was drowned out by the screaming and the spluttering of the machine.

They were going to end up killing her. "ENOUGH!" Your head snapped to the door where Cap's shield came hurtling past you and towards the soldier. He was thrust against the wall as Cap came running in, unstrapping you.

"I can do the rest. Go help Wanda!" You tugged at your restraints, freeing yourself entirely before rushing to help Steve and Wanda "what did they do to you?!" Steve asked, aiding her to her feet "enough. They want our powers y/n, we can't let them take it".

You and Steve walked towards the door with Wanda's arms wrapped around either shoulder. "Bring in the Winter Soldier" you all heard the voice over the speakers, then movement outside.

You picked up the pace only to turn the corner and be confronted with him, the Winter Soldier.

"Oh come on Buck" you sighed. He said nothing, just stared angrily at the three of you. You turned to face Steve "take her and get her to safety, I'll hold him off" Steve frowned "but he'll hurt you".

You looked at the Winter Soldier, swinging his metal arm, then back at Steve "no he won't. Go".

He sighed knowing he wasn't going to talk you out of this; you let go of Wanda and ran towards the Winter Soldier, giving Steve an opportunity to run.

"Ok Buck, I don't really feel like fighting right now, how about we-" he punched you in the face, sending you flying sideways "OW" you rubbed your cheek "can we just talk about this please?"

He walked towards you, throwing punches in every direction, you dodged a couple, threw a couple back, and got hit by many "seriously Buck?!" Every mention of that name seemed to make him pause slightly.

"I don't want to fight you!" He picked you up and launched you at the wall, sending bricks crashing to the floor. Your body collapsed in weakness but you grabbed his ankle and sweeped his leg from beneath him.

He wasted no time- he was already gathering himself and throwing himself on top of you, punching the floor as your head swung from side to side trying to avoid his blows.

"Ok, you're starting to annoy me now" you sighed, channeling your powers, or at least what you could control of them.
"Sorry for this" you sent him flying upwards, hitting the ceiling before running down the hall to the exit.

You heard him chasing you as you used your powers to move anything you could to block the pathway between you and him.
He was closing in on you.

At last you reached the exit and practically jumped through the door that led to the open field. All of a sudden you felt the Winter Soldier jump at you, kicking your back and forcing you to the ground.

You groaned in pain trying to get back on your feet but he continued to throw punch after punch, beating you endlessly.

Reluctantly, you used your powers for a final time, forcing him into the air and back down. You heard him grunt as you got to your feet.