Chapter 34

On command everyone raced towards the creatures, punching, slicing, striking as many as they could.
This fight was way bigger than the one in Wakanda. It didn't take long before explosions began happening and bodies were being flung to the ground.

Everything was just a blur of colour to you, not one face stood out aside from Scott's who literally filled your vision with how big he was.
You watched him punch one of the aliens in the sky as it came crashing down not far from you, killing dozens.

"Stay close" Bucky was fighting alongside you, shooting anything that came near. You weren't losing him this time. Soon you were joined by Thor who had led a couple enemies to you too.

Both hammers flew through the air as you both caught one and paused. You wondered what Loki or Odin thought of you wielding Storm breaker.

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one" he chucked Mjolnir at you as you swapped hammers before Thor launched himself into the air.

You were left with a rather shock ridden Bucky just staring at you. "Did you just-" he couldn't speak he was in that much shock. You laughed before using your magic to push an enemy off Bucky just before it reached him.

"Focus" you giggled. It was unimaginable what was happening around you. It was crazy to think how your life had been up until this point.

"Strange!" You saw him float down just a couple feet from you, sending a few aliens with him. You ran up to him and pulled him aside to cover.

"What do you want y/n?"

You thought back to the night Tony came off the ship. The thing he whispered in your ear. "Tony told me what happened. About those 14 million outcomes you foresaw" Strange let out a small sigh "yes, and only one-"

"Exactly. Only one do we win. Tell me this is it" you looked around then back at Strange desperate for an answer.

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen" you looked at him for a moment, trying to piece together what that meant in your head.
"You better be right".

--------------

Things were getting more violent by the second. There was only one thing that needed to be done; get the stones back to where they came from.

It was hard to tell what everyone was doing as your earpiece was destroyed but thankfully Bucky filled you in whenever he could.

You saw Clint and T'Challa passing the gauntlet between one another, running and dodging anything that tried to stop them. All the focus was on that gauntlet now.

You and Buck chased after T'Challa ready to aid him when needed. All of a sudden Thanos threw his weapon directly at T'Challa, knocking the gauntlet out of his hand. But before Thanos could get to it, Wanda came flying down in front of him.

"You took, everything from me" her hands and eyes were glowing red as she lifted off the ground and pulled up massive rocks with her. She hurled them at Thanos and threw ball after ball of magic at him but he deflected them all.

"WANDA" She was struggling, not damaging him at all. You ran to her side and together, used your magic combined to pull Thanos into the air. You had never used your magic with Wanda's it was way too powerful and you could never control it.

His blade dropped to the floor as you both began crushing his armour and hurting him as much as you could. The combined powers were slowly killing him as people started to turn their heads towards you. It was working.

"R-RAIN FIRE" all of a sudden explosions began falling from the sky, clouding your vision. You heard a scream and knew Wanda had been knocked back by one of them. "No!" You couldn't hold him by yourself, you needed Wanda.