34: D-Day 3

Sakura's POV:

It was the third day until we appear on music show broadcasts, the release was set to happen on the 5th day, then the day after we will be debuting and appearing on music shows. I'm nervous about debuting in Korea, because this meant we are going to MAMA or MNET Asian Music Awards and we'll be meeting with J-Idols and if we were unlucky, we might work on collab stages with the forty eight groups. Like what Sashi said before I left the forty eight groups, we'll see each other at MAMA, we all knew it was an inevitable thing to happen, to see the forty eight group members eventually. This of course had to be based on how well we do upon debuting, if we were going to be nominated or what not. Knowing the leader Chaeyeon, I am sure we'll be nominated at MAMA, I can feel it now, judging by the way she made our choreography, the way she danced and practiced. Every aspect of the debut, we had autonomy on them, we wrote the lyrics for each song on the first album, some even wrote melodies and arranged everything.

Minju even wrote a whole song, lyrics, melody and arrangement. The girl is a genius and it was evident that she gave up on Yujin and Yujin was now lovey dovey with her supposed to be 'daughter' Wonyoung, which Minju doesn't mind it seems like, but Chaen being the father of the team won't allow the closeness between them as Chaen said Yujin wasn't allowed to make a move on Wonyoung and everyone in the team, the last time we had a meeting. Yujin was permanently banned in initiating skinship with anyone in the team. Which was funny to me because Chaen herself initiates skinship with me and Minju. She also does it with Eunbi Unnie and Kwangbae. The past two months had gone by so fast, me and my kids have spent our first Chuseok Holiday last September with Chaeyeon, Chaeryeong and Minju. It was fun that we got to spend a quiet time with Chaen's whole family and when I say whole, it included her youngest sister Chaemin, their two dogs Chaeri and Chaeso. The two younger sisters were nice to me and my kids.

Chaer and my two kids were same age, so it wasn't hard for the two to bond with Chaer, meanwhile her youngest sister became close to me, according to her, she used to go to see me at either Hakata or Akihabara on Saturdays, I found out that she was going to a boarding school in Tokyo and ever since I quit the forty eight groups she said she quits being a fan of the forty eight groups. She's so sweet and cute, according to Chaeyeon, Chaemin was now Heir to Lee Medical Industry, after she and Chaer chose a path in the entertainment industry. Chaemin was a serious person, despite her being the youngest, she was always prim and proper, earning some teasing from Chaen and Chaer. Her parents treated all of us three Japanese Natives as if we were part of the Lee Family, doting on Nako and Tomi which they call as sonnyeo, we wore hanboks and also visited the family's mausoleum where their ancestors now rest. The holiday was three days, five because we were let out two days before the said holiday.

The preparations for the holiday included tidying stuff at the memorial mausoleum, buying our handmade hanbok and other preparations for their dead family members. There were also games between the members of the family, it was a large affair at the Lee Mansion, the mansion was filled with all of the members of the family both from Mother and Father Side. I met her cousins, everyone of the Lee cousins and the Han cousins. Both sides were pleasant people and it felt like I was truly part of their family. My kids were introduced by Chaeyeon as well to the rest of her cousins, explaining we are honorary family members. The cousins were all nice and welcoming to us three.

We were done preparing breakfast, it was now time to wake up our kids. It was already half past four in the morning and our practice will start at five in the morning and then end at one in the morning. One of the few differences with a J-Idol's schedule was this, in Japan, us J-Idols were strict on our time, nothing ever happens past eleven and most times, it was only the elderly members who covers the shows. Practices are always ended earlier in the day, not when the sun was out and about to be seen again. It's nothing like this intensive practices we've been having over the past few weeks, it was a miracle that no one seemed to be tired. The Korean members are usually not tired from practice as everyone still had the gall to tease one another or tickle each other or throw friendly insults at one another, everyone was merry and bright, a stark contrast to my former Team, that at the end of every show, every one had no energy to even move.