Chapter Thirty Nine - Evil Laugh

ARIA POV

I've been in Italy for a whole week. Since I've been here, I've barely spoken to anyone, more or less even left my bedroom. I have been texting my brothers back in America. They tell me they will get me home soon, but I have lost hope now.

It is getting quite lonely. I barely know anyone here and don't even speak Italian. One English-speaking maid says to me and brings me food and drinks so I don't have to talk to anyone.

So again, another day has gone by, and I stay lying in my bed watching You. Nope, I am not a stalker. It is a tv show on Netflix. I don't know, but I find myself in love with Joe even despite him being a literal serial killer. I know it's crazy, but it's just fiction. It's not like I am in love with an actual serial killer.

I hear a gentle knock on my door. I hesitantly shout for them to come in and out of all the people. I have nothing against him, but he seems too much like my sperm donor. He has followed in his footstep. Well, apart from the relationship part. He is polysexual, and as far as I know, my sperm donor is straight. Speaking of relationships, I miss Zoe. 

"Hey, you there. Did you hear what I was saying?" he pulled my thoughts. Like he helped my sperm donor remove me from my home.

"Sorry, what?"

"We're going out. Get ready. We live in five."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Have I been watching too much tv, or did that sound hella creepy? 

Half an hour later

"Are we there yet" I whined. I was stuck between Brio and Desi; meanwhile, the sperm donor and Nicolo were in the front seat. Why couldn't I have gone in the car with Carlos and his partners? This isn't fair. I don't want to be in a car with him. Ugh, sperm donor.

"Soon, shut up", Nicolo groaned. Prick

"Don't speak to your sister like that" Sperm donor smacked him across the head meanwhile keeping one hand secured safely on the steering wheel. 

"She's not my sister." 

"Yes, she is. She is my daughter. You are my son." 

"I don't care. Blood or not. She's just another slut like her mother."

"That's enough. I will leave your ass in the middle of the road if you don't shut the fuck up," the sperm donor spoke with authority.

"Well, that shut him up", Desi whispered. It was barely a whisper through, so Niciolo turned around to face him and gave him the most prominent death glare.

"Kids, that us here."

"Not your kid", I muttered under my breath quietly. But not quiet enough because he sighed and ran his hand through his hair. 

"Where are we then?"

"Shooting range", Desi replied. So he's been here before.

"Yes, he is right. I want you to learn how to protect yourself."

"I was safer with my brothers."

He slammed his fist aggressively on the dashboard in front of him. "No, you were not. I am your father. This is your family. These are your brothers" he pointed around the car one to one to each brother.

"You took me from my siblings. I have 9 siblings by blood, but only a very few are family. Family isn't about blood. It is not about the blood. It is where you feel safe."