chapter 11: flowers

i wake up the next morning to the door bell ringing. "SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING DOOR", i shout, i don't want to get up. no one answers and the door who keeps going so i get up, i go into Maddy's room, she's not there, i go into my parents room, mums not there. i walk downstairs and my dads passed out on the couch. i walk to the door and open it.

"hey Kenzie", ash says looking at me with flowers in his hands. "ash what are you doing here?", i respond opening the door to let him in, "lets go up so we don't wake up my dad", i start walking up the stairs. ash follows and we go to my room.

we get to my room and me and ash sit down, "so what are you doing here", i said looking over at ash. "i fucked up, big time, i know but i still fucking love you Kenzie, that girl was just hanging around outside the shop, i heard your voice and wanted to make you jealous, i don't even know her name and i was so wrong for what i said the other day, please, forgive me", he takes a deep breath and hands me the flowers, "please Kenz, i love you".

i thought for a minute, ok i love him yes, did he hurt me yes, was he completely out of order, no. "of course i'll forgive, i've been sleeping in your hoodie the past 2 nights", i manage to laugh a little before giving him a hug.

sorry it's short just wanted to do this to prepare for the next chapter.. it's gonna be interesting ya'll