chapter 18: announced

* 3 months later*

so i've still not told anyone except Fez, Ash and Faye about the pregnancy. i have a scan today so that's when i'm gonna tell people.

i got up, got ready and headed for the ultrasound. i got there and got called into the room immediately, "McKenzie Perez", the lady shouted from the door. Ash came with me so we stood up and walked into the room.

"you must be Kenzie and Ash", her smile was so comforting, "i'm Michelle, i'm gonna be your ultrasound tech". "hi Michelle", Ash said in a professional manner, unlike normal Ash. "ok we'll get started then". she put the gel on my stomach, it was freezing. after a few minutes of silence i ask, "is the baby ok?", i ask nervously, "yes the babies are doing amazing".

babies... babIES... BABIES. "um what do you mean, babIES", i ask, my eyes widen and i look at Ash. "the twins", she looks at me confused, "um- t-tw-twins", i gasp and laugh a bit. "is this your first scan?", she asks. "yeah, why", "oh McKenzie your 18 weeks along i expected this to be your second", she seems concerned.. or confused.. "don't worry it's fine sweetie it's just not the normal", she laughs. "anyway um back to the twin thing", Ash mentions. "yeah well your having twins, we'll be able to tell the genders in around 2 weeks if you'd like to come back", she says assuringly.

i'm silent for a few seconds.. "um yes i'll book for 2 weeks", i finally respond. "ok great McKenzie-", "it's Kenzie", i correct. "sorry M-Kenzie, that's fine i'll make that appoitment now, everythings fine, your good to go". she wipes my stomach off and cleans up. me and ash smile and wave before walking out.

i get home and tell Fez, he's really excited. i decide to announce it by posting on insta... dumb i know.. oh well

@kenzierae_perez2

❤️34 💬5 caption: so yes, this is how i'm announcing it

❤️34 💬5
caption: so yes, this is how i'm announcing it. i'm pregnant with twins. fuck it aha.

*comments*
@maddyP: omg sis, you should of told me, excited for u, i'll see you soon.
@cassieee: omg Kenz, excited for uu
@RueB: shit Kenzie, fav milf
@elliot_: omg fuck
@nate: whore.

there u go. i did it. shit.

hey guys sorry for short chapter.
comment what gender i should have the twins!!