Chapter 54

*after a week*

3rd POV

Athena and Sandro agreed that Sandro will come on weekends to have his tasks on his courtship to her.

That day he woke up early to have his first task, Athena has said, but of course she didn't said what it is.

"What's with that smile?" Ma'am Liza said when she saw her son look so decent with his leather shoes, white polo shirt and neat pants.

"Let's just say Athena will be mine soon" He giggles.

"Hm... Okay be careful, Bring Athena some cookies i bake yesterday" His mom smiles.

They both eat breakfast then after he drive his way to Athena's place.

---
"Nak, baka naman kung ano ipagawa mo kay Sandro, kawawa naman" Tita Teresa said to her daughter.

Athena laughed a little. "Don't worry ma, he'll be fine"

"Nako, AJ ha, ayan ka nanaman" Her mom said with a little frown.

After cleaning their house, Athena heard Sandro's car outside. Anton immediately ran downstairs to meet his dad.

Athena fix herself and followed her son. Sandro greet her with a smile, while holding a container with cookies.

Athena look at him up and down. "Sigurado ka, yan isusuot mo?" She asked.

"What? I was hoping that my first task would be joining you to go to the mall?" He guess.

Athena laugh so hard. "Hay nako, Mr. Marcos. Nakakatawa naman yang joke mo" She giggles. "Anyway, tara muna sa taas"

They all went upstairs first.

--------------
Athena POV

I went to kuya's old room to find a comfortable clothes for Sandro.

"Oh yan gamitin mo" I said as i throw the shirt and comfy 3/4 pants, he catches it and look confuse.

"Sigurado ka, ito susuot ko?" He asked. I nod and say "sabihin mo pag ayos ka na ha"

After washing the dishes, i heard him clear his throat from behind. I turn around and saw him finally change his clothes, i don't know what's wrong with me na medyo natatawa ako.

"Oh kinikilig ka na agad?" He teasingly said. I turn into a serious face and walk pass him. I signaled him to follow me until we ended up in the garden.

"So? Nakikita mo naman yung mga halaman diba?" I ask with my hands in my waist.

"Yes, I'll water the plants?" He asked. I walk around and look away.

"Hmm parang ganun na nga, pero nakikita mo ba yung mga baldeng yun?" I asked again as i pointed it.

"Yes"

"Yun ang gagawin mo, mag iigib ka ng tubig" I smile.

"Easy, can i turn on the faucet?"

I smirk. "Hindi ka dyan mag iigib, sa kapitbahay, dun oh sa poso nila mang carding"

Mang carding's house just right in front of our house and may poso sila ng tubig.

"Oh.... So ilang balde?"

"Sampung balde"

"WHAT?!" He surprisingly asked.

"Oo sampu, pero kung di mo kaya, sige pwede naman wag na di naman kita--"

"No, I'll try. Kakayanin ko" He said. I smile at him and let him take the one bucket.

"Wait lang Sir, Tig dalawa po dapat" I said again. He groan and rolls his eyes but take it anyway.