Chapter 91

Athena POV

"Happy, happy birthday to you!" We sing as Sandro holds Anton's cake.

"Okay, make a wish kuya" I told him. He takes a deep breath and close his eyes and finally blows the cake.

"Yehey! What did you wish for?" I curiosly ask.

"Hmm sana po tanggapin din po ni Mama Lola(Mama Liza) si Amber and hindi nya sungitan" He laughed.

"Ikaw talaga, is that what you really wish for?" I ask again.

"No ma, it's a secret" He winks.

We let Amber come to his party, even his friends, para na rin makilala namin as  parents nya kung sino-sino nakakasama nya dito. They were all very nice and respectful naman.

"Nak, nga pala we almost forgot your present" Sandro says as he took it from our bag and give it to Anton.

"Go, open it" I smile. He tear the wrapper and see what is it. He look at me and Sandro in disbelief.

"No you didn't" He ask.

Sandro came closer to me and wrap his arms on my shoulders. "Yes, we did" I giggle.

Some of his friends look at it. "Woah lad, that's the latest Apple Mac book laptop" They said in amusement.

Anton looks like he's about to cry. "You don't have to Ma and dad, this is too much" He says.

"Well you should accept it, last na yan, hindi ka na na namin bibilhan ulit" Sandro teased.

"It's a reward for all your hardships anak, para mas ganahan ka mag aral, but don't pressure yourself too much, okay?" I said.

He stood up and hug us. "You don't know how thankful I am that both of you are my parents" He sweetly said.

"Oh go to your friends and ask them to have some foods" I said.

----
Later that night...

"Tita, ako na po dyan, pabantay na lang po si Aleshia sa sala, salamat" I told her as I offer to wash the dishes in the kitchen. She thanked me and leave at the kitchen.

I'm almost done when Sandro came in. "Napagod ka, Mahal?" He ask.

I shake my head. "Hindi naman, sakto lang. You? Did you get tired?"

"No, not really. The celebration's simple but I enjoy it, knowing Anton appreciate our gift, who's the next birthday celebrant in our family?" He curiously ask.

I smile to it. "Ako! Yieee Mahal, make sure to go home early that day ah? Gusto ko kasama kita sa birthday ko" I demand. I walk closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder, asking for his approval.

He sigh. "I can't promise, Mahal. You know my work-

"Hmp, kahit 'di na tayo magcelebrate basta kasama kita sa araw na yun" I please.

"I'll check my schedule"

Ano ba yan, 'di pa sure.

--*--*--*--*--*--*--
Sandro POV

After a few months.....

I heard my phone alarms. I quickly shift around and turn it off. "Hmm.. " Athena groans as she move a little and wrap her arms around mine, still sleeping.

"Mahal, I need to go to the bathroom" I said. She removed her hand and shift around. Whoo! Finally.

I wash my face and went downstairs to see if Mela's awake to prepare our breakfast.