Chapter 79

Athena POV

After our Vigan trip we came home and had some rest. It was really tiring but we enjoy it.

As weeks passes by, lumalaki rin si baby sa tyan ko. Every month I have my monthly check up and that's the time Sandro and I have our quality time as married couples.

Anyway, I just finish compiling the grades of my students as I exit our room and heard Mela.

I walk closer to Anton's room and see them both cleaning his room. I stand at the door way and listen to them.

"Oh, ito? Sabi ko naman sayo, ilagay mo sa lalagyanan mo ng libro itong books mo eh" Mela said while holding Anton's laundry basket.

Anton stood up and take the book from her. "Just give me that, Ate ako na maglalagay" Anton replied. Mela stare at the book. "Ay, Grade 6 kana pala no?" She asked.

"Hay nako, Ate. You're always talking to your boyfriend kase, ayan pati Grade level ko hindi mo alam" Anton sigh as he took the book from her.

Mela became sad. "Hay, ilang months nalang ggraduate ka na, tapos mag aaral ka na sa London, wala na akong aalagaan"

I come to think of it. She's right, few months left and Anton will Graduate in Elementary and will continue his studies in London.

I can't believe he will start his high school life in a few months. I feel sad about it, ang hirap din isipin na malayo sya sa amin.

"Mahal?" Sandro snap me back to reality, I look around and see me on the stairs making his way upstairs.

"Uy, andyan ka na pala" I greeted with a smile as I walk towards him and hug him tight.

"Why are you there outside Anton's room? You're listening to their conversation? Marites ka-"

I immediately cover his mouth. "Ang ingay mo, tara na nga" I whisper as i pull him to come with me.

I cook Tinola for our dinner, and we all eat. We share the events of our day. 

After dinner, Sandro and I help our son with his Assignments. I still think about him going to London. What if i suggest to Sandro na dito na lang sya mag aral? I'll try.

We went upstairs to take a shower and have some rest. After I take a shower I visit Anton to his room and say my Goodnight.

I went back to our room. I lie in bed and wait for Sandro who's in the shower. When he's done, he lay down beside me as he rest his eyes.

He turn the lights off as we fix ourselves to go to sleep.

It's half an hour, but i still can't sleep. I shift around and face Sandro and see if he's already asleep.

"Mahal?" I whisper.

"Hmm" He hum.

"Are you asleep na?" I ask.

"Almost, "

I'm thinking to ask him to go down stairs to get me a sandwich, pero wag na ako na lang.

"Okay" I whisper as i get up.

He lift his head. "Where are you going?"

"U-uhm, nagugutom kasi ako eh" I said.

"You should've have told me, ako nalang" He said as he get up.

"I want sandwich" I said.

"So?" He said with attitude.

"Aba, anong 'so' ka dyan?" I replied back.

He smile. "What i mean po is, so what sandwich spread do you want?" He dramatically said.