Chapter 82

Sandro POV

"Sandro!" I heard my name called by my wife. I'm pretty sure she left one of her makeup and she's going to blame me again.

"Napaka OA naman ni Tin-tin ay, Nak Sandro puntahan mo nga" Mama Teresa said.

I enter our room and found her looking down at her legs, she lift her head and look at me.

"This is it" She said. My eyes widened in surprise. I feel the nervousness i felt before, when she gave birth to Anton.

"Ma Teresa! Tita joy! Her water broke!" I announced. "Stay still Mahal, kaya ba?" O ask to her.

"Yes, but please be quick"

"What! Ito talagang si Athena oh" Mama Teresa and Tita Joy panics. They prepare everything we need to bring at the hospital as I stay at her side and supported her.

Tita joy calls her friend and borrowed a Car. "She's on her way, maghintay na tayo sa labas" She informs.

"Sandro 'Nak, you go with Athena and Joy at the hospital, I'll stay with Anton susunod nalang ako, si AJ ha" She reminds.

"Yes po, I'll update you, ma" I smile.

I guide Athena outside and the three of us ride at the car as we go to the hospital.

A nurse came to us the moment we arrived and lay down Athena at one of their beds.

"Wait, can I go with her? She needs me" I said to them.

"Okay sir, but please wear PPE for safety" They informs. I ask for a pair and wears it. Tita joy stayed outside and wait.

They let me in at the Delivery room. I quickly stand beside Athena and holds her hand as she suffers in pain.

"Mahal, we're almost there," I positively said.

"It hurts like hell" She gasp.

Suddenly, the doctor came in and do something down there.

"Oh, the baby's about to get out, I think it's time for you to push, mommy" She said.

Athena scream and cried in pain as she push.

"That's great, another 1,2,3!"

"Arrghhhh" She takes a deep breath.

"Okay, we're halfway there, another!"

"Arghhhh"

"Okay, bear with me, one last strong push and we're done, just do what I said, one strong push, 1,2,3!"

Athena push strongly as she tighten her grip at my arm. She collapse weakly after releasing all her energy.

I stare at her and heard a baby cry.

"Congratulations! It's a bouncing baby Girl!" The doctor giggles.

The doctor gently puts the baby at her chest. She smiles weakly and caress our baby girl. The sudden feeling of Excitement and Joy came to my heart.

"She looks just like you" I said joyfully with tears in my eyes.

"Dapat lang, ako nagdala sakanya no" She said as she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Okay, i think mommy and baby girl needs to be clean up first," One of the nurse says as she ask permission to take our baby.

"Sir, you may also leave as well, don't worry we'll inform you what room number she's in after this" The doctor said.

"Okay, thank you so much doc" I sincerely said.

"You're welcome and congratulations"

I wave goodbye to Athena and gesture I'll wait for her.