Chapter 13 - He's hard not to love.

Chapter 13 of "His Beautiful Pain" is here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or grammar problems, please let me know.
Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter.... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Jay
☁️ Age: 19
☁️ The innocent adolescence was clear to see, whether you're familiar with his personality or looks. He's Also gentleman, did i not say? Atire, manners, beauty , you name it. Just look into those immature eyes, touched with the hue of mahogany, pairing perfectly with his ebony hair and light fawn complexion, then you'll see.

-Jay's POV

"I need to go to the grocery store. There are couple of things I need to get, my kitchen is almost empty." I told Kenny

"Okay, I'll take you." He replied

"No, I can go by myself" I smiled

"You are my boyfriend and I want to spoil you" He teased

"It's okay. This is not a big deal, the store is not even that far and I can go there by myself" I glared at him

"No, I'm taking you there. Think of it as a date" He insisted

"Ughhh, fine!" I agreed with a disapproving tone. I had just agreed to a date with the devil incarnate.

"What are we going to buy?" He asked

"There's a list on top of my drawer" I answered pointing at a piece of paper

He took it and looked at it. "Okay, let's go" He told me

I stood up and went to my closet. I pulled out an oversized hoodie, a pair of black jeans and a pair of snickers, I wore them and smiled at myself in the mirror, we went downstairs to his car and he drove to the store.

It wasn't long before we arrived at the store, we got out of the car and walked inside. The store was full, Kenny grabbed my hand and I looked at him surprised.

"What if your gang sees us?" I said in a sad voice and as soon as I said that I heard someone say "Oh hey faggot."

Kenny let go of my hand and pushed me away then he screamed "Get away from me faggot." I felt tears in my eyes. I just ran through the crowd, I only heard them laughing.

As I walked out of the store I thought to myself, "How am I going to get back to the house?" As I stood there I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I jumped and looked next to me, It was Kenny.

He brought everything that I wanted to buy and more. He brought me a video game and a Batman Blanket, I just stood there looking at his face.

"I'm sorry for what happened in there!!" He apologized

I couldn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. I kinda get used to everything he's doing. I kinda understood him.

"C'mon, let's go home before those dickheads come out" He took my hand leading me to his car

He opened the back door and placed the things he was holding then he opened the passenger seat for me, I got in and he fastened my seatbelt. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and he got in the car ready to leave.