Chapter 19 - A dream come true.

Chapter 19 of "His Beautiful Pain" is here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or grammar problems, please let me know.
Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter.... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Jay
☁️ Age: 19
☁️ The innocent adolescence was clear to see, whether you're familiar with his personality or looks. He's Also gentleman, did i not say? Atire, manners, beauty , you name it. Just look into those immature eyes, touched with the hue of  mahogany, pairing perfectly with his ebony hair and light fawn complexion, then you'll see.

..........AUTHOR'S NOTE..........
(I'm so sorry, this chapter took forever to get here. I had some problems with my Wattpad but now everything is okay. I deeply apologize for the wait, I love you all and thanks for being here to support me. We will continue our daily schedule, new chapters every Wednesday and Sunday. Thank you)

-Jay's POV

Mentally I was awake, but physically I didn't want to open my eyes. I was worried that what happened last night had all been in my head, that it had all been a dream, and I didn't want to have to face the reality.

When my eyes opened, they immediately met with chocolate eyes staring less than 3 inches away from me, I jumped a little.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" Kenny grinned

I blushed and groaned "Sleeping beauty is a girl"

"Well, you're even more beautiful when you sleep, that makes you sleeping beauty" He trailed a finger down my arm giving me goosebumps

I shivered and last night's memories came flooding back to me. I gave Kenny my virginity and it was amazing. I couldn't help but smile while thinking about it.

"I love you" Kenny whispered

"I love you too" I placed a soft peck on his lips

"We have to go to school now" He said

"Urgh, no. I wanna stay here and cuddle with you all day" I replied

Kenny chuckled "I know, me too. You think I don't want to hold you close tight all day long? I bloody want that"

I used to be so self-conscious about what I say but with Kenny I just let whatever I want slip out. I feel so care free around him. It makes me feel weightless.

"Come on" He nudged me

I sat up and felt a sharp pain in my lower back, I winced. It must've been noticeable because Kenny said, "Are you alright?"

I nodded as I felt my face heating up "Just sore from last night"

"Aw, I'm sorry baby" He placed light kisses in the back of my shoulder

I smiled "It's fine, I can handle it"

He grinned back, cheekily "Let's get dressed then. We're still naked"

I looked down, flushed. Oh my gosh, I forgot about that. I glanced over at Kenny, he seemed really happy this morning.

We got up and went to the bathroom together. After a hot, sexy and romantic shower with full of kisses, we came out and started to prepare ourselves for school.