Chapter 20 - Better than expected.

Chapter 20 of "His Beautiful Pain" is here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or grammar problems, please let me know.
Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter.... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Jay
☁️ Age: 19
☁️ The innocent adolescence was clear to see, whether you're familiar with his personality or looks. He's Also gentleman, did i not say? Atire, manners, beauty , you name it. Just look into those immature eyes, touched with the hue of  mahogany, pairing perfectly with his ebony hair and light fawn complexion, then you'll see.

-Jay's POV

We arrived at Kenny's house, he opened up the front door for me and I stepped inside.

I've noticed that his house smells really nice. His mom must have placed some sort of incense around.

"Hello, Kenny" A woman with a sweet voice greeted and I knew immediately that she is Kenny's mom
"Oh, you've got a friend" She added

"Yeah mom, remember I told you that I'd be bringing someone over tonight" He said

"Uh, that's right. It must've slipped my mind" She smiled

A car pulled up outside and what must've been Kenny's dad entered the lounge room. I could definitely see where Kenny got his height from.

"What's your name Hun?" Kenny's mother said.
My attention turned back to her

"Jay," I said quietly

"Nice to meet you, you adorable little thing" She cooed. "I'm Lilian, this is my husband Henry. We are the Guzmans"

"Nice to meet you" Henry said, shaking my hand

"Nice to meet you too" I replied

"Well, you two probably don't wanna stay down here with us, so why don't you go up to Kenny's room?" His mother mentioned

"Yeah," Kenny muttered

His parents went into the kitchen so Kenny grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his room.

The first thing I looked at was the picture of him and his parents on the bedside table. I went over to pick it up, I heard the door shut.
Kenny coughed.

"I-I hope you don't mind me looking" I hurriedly explained

I was about to put the picture down but Kenny whispered, "It's fine."

He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I gently placed the photo down and turned around in Kenny's arms so I could hug him back.

"I miss them a lot when they're away, but they can't help it. I'm just so glad that I have you by my side" Kenny said, we pulled away from one another.

"You will always have me by your side. ALWAYS" I smiled at him

Yes, I'm getting more comfortable around him, but I still don't talk as much as we both should.

Kenny suddenly chuckles,

"W-what?" I asked

"I was lost looking at your beautiful features, you're so adorable when you're concerned about something" He comments