Chapter 18 - Everlasting pleasure.

Chapter 18 of "His Beautiful Pain" is here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or grammar problems, please let me know.
Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter.... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Jay
☁️ Age: 19
☁️ The innocent adolescence was clear to see, whether you're familiar with his personality or looks. He's Also gentleman, did i not say? Atire, manners, beauty , you name it. Just look into those immature eyes, touched with the hue of mahogany, pairing perfectly with his ebony hair and light fawn complexion, then you'll see.

-Jay's POV

"Wow... I didn't know you were into these kind of stuff" Kenny laughed

My eyes widened when I heard that and I instantly understood what he meant.
"Wait... Stopp!! Don't look at it" I argued with him trying to snatch my phone back but I couldn't

"Relax, I just want to look at them for a bit" He grinned

"Kenny please.... Stop it" I begged because of my embarrassment but he didn't listen

"Oooohhh, these are definitely the things we should always be watching" He winked playfully at me

"Ew!! No. I only looked at them by accident" I lied

"Okay, let me look at them by accident too" Kenny ran upstairs with my phone

I sighed and went back to the kitchen to finish what I started. A while passed, the food was ready and Kenny still hadn't come down since he went up there. I set up the table and called for him.

"Dinner is served" I yelled

"Comingggg" He replied and suddenly appeared

"Can I have my phone back?" I glared at him

"Sure, here it is.... It was so much helpful" He smiled wickedly

I didn't want to discuss this now because the embarrassment was killing me already, we just sat down and had dinner. We talked about many things and joked a lot with each other, it was a nice and wonderful moment.

We finished eating and cleaned the dishes before heading upstairs to rest, it was such a long day actually.

-Kenny's POV

We laid on the bed for a couple of minutes staring at each other, slowly getting closer to Jay and within seconds our lips met. He responded immediately. I noticed that Jay was getting better at that, hopefully that meant he was gaining confidence.

We completely melted into one another as the kiss got more heated. His hands ran down my back and I placed my own on his chest, forcing him to lay back on the bed.

My tongue explored his warm, moist mouth. His fingers dig into my hair, softly pulling. I moaned in response, causing him to do the same and then I felt it. I felt my trouser start to tighten, I was getting hard.

I deepened the kiss, and my hands travelled under and up his shirt, rubbing all over his chest. Before I know it, I'm kissing down his neck, making love bites.