Chapter 8 - The school (2).

Chapter 8 of "His Beautiful Pain" is finally here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or grammar problems, please let me know.
Please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter.... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Jay
☁️ Age: 19
☁️ The innocent adolescence was clear to see, whether you're familiar with his personality or looks. He's Also gentleman, did i not say? Atire, manners, beauty , you name it. Just look into those immature eyes, touched with the hue of  mahogany, pairing perfectly with his ebony hair and light fawn complexion, then you'll see.

-Jay's POV

It was lunch time, Miley and I sat at our regular spot at the canteen's forgotten corner having our lunch peaceful before Aaron and his friends came in the canteen, including Kenny.

Aaron scanned the whole canteen and spotted us sitting on the corner, he looked at us in disgust and he spit down, I was already used to it so it wasn't a problem. I was staring at the new boy and suddenly he turned around and met my eyes.

My body shivered when he met my gaze, his dreamy brown eyes staring right at my face, I licked my lower lip in pleasure and suddenly realized what the hell was I doing.

"Oh God" I looked down quickly and I could still see him looking at me.

Lunch time was over, Miley and I were the last ones to get out of the canteen because we had to wait for everyone to leave so that we can get out peacefully.

We went to class and listened to the Mathematics teacher speak about things we didn't even understand. Time flew quick and it was time to go home.

I went to my locker, shoved my things inside. I said goodbye to Miley and quickly ran to the parking lot, I took my bike and left immediately. I didn't want anyone to catch me and beat me up.

I arrived home from school and by surprise I found the main door unlocked, I went in and found Stig with The Gang sitting in the sitting room and playing video games.

Normally I'm the first one to arrive home every day because our timetables are different, they always come after two or three hours after me.

"What are you all doing here??" I asked them

"We're playing games bro, are you blind??" Violet teased me

"I know you're playing games, I mean what are you doing here instead of being at school now??" I made myself clear

"Um..... we're taking a break from school. We're going to be here for entirely two weeks" Violet answered

"Why.?? What happened?" I asked again

"Apparently we're being suspended for 'trespassing' and 'violating' school property" Davis replied, using his fingers as quotation marks.

"I'm confused..." I said

"Uuuugghh, we wanted to skip Geography today and we went to the school restricted area to hang out, we went there because we thought no one would go down there since it's restricted. But when we were coming out one of the teachers saw us and took us to the principals office." Violet explained