Chapter: 4 《Ferocious Darkness: Chad》

Zay pov

In the library

"How is your new pet Brother?" my younger brother asked me.

"She's fine" I looked again at the book I was reading

"Brother...Is she beautiful? What is the taste of her blood? Is she kind? Does she also drink blood? Does she have a family too?" There's so many questions but I just nodded.

"Brother, I'm going to report you to our Mom and Dad, you're ignoring all my questions!" He scolded me severely.

I stopped reading when Chad mentioned Mom and Dad...honestly they don't know about Kate yet and I don't want to talk about it.

"Want to see what she looks like?!" I asked him as I folded both my pockets.

"Please Brother!" he answered excitedly

"I'm just going to change the way I am, brother, I will be a full -fledged cat" he added while smiling at me.

I glared at Chad then scolded him.

"So you're the one who scratched Kate's cheek?" I asked him calmly

"A-haha E! B-because..." Chad stammered back at me.

"Don't say that again Chad or else I won't let you take a pet, Do you understand?" I threaten him.

Since I am older than him, it is up to me to decide if I will allow my brother to have his own pet HAHA

"Yes brother, I won't repeat my stupidity!... I also want to have a pet like Kate, to taste fresh blood again" He said to me but immediately my both eyes widened.

"Again!?" I asked him with a frown.

Once you've tasted fresh human blood, you'll seek it out when you're tired, especially on an empty stomach.

"Uh yeah my brother" he snorted while his two index fingers were facing each other..."don't be angry brother... I will report you to Mom and Dad if you spar me hmm" Chad continued to irritate me.

"This is what happened brother, I was looking for you at that time then every door I went through was closed, your room was open exactly so I went in... I leap on your bed and I saw a woman lying, I destined to her belly then I was shocked because she moved, and that's what I did to her, I scratched Kate's cheek by accident. I'm sorry brother I won't repeat that again I'll promise " he said to me but I just let him.

"Brother, Kate's blood is tastes good HAHAHAHAHA I only tasted a drop of blood, I was wondering what if a glass of full blood bro!" He still pissed me off which made me feel bad.

I was about to touch him when suddenly he transferred to being a cat

"I'm sorry brother I won't do that again HAHAHA don't be mad brother I'm leaving byee see yah" he quickly went out the door.

Then suddenly the maid knocked on the door. "Master Zay, Kate still doesn't want to eat" he said to me while bowing his head.

"Let her go if she doesn't want to, who would be hungry!" I said without thinking

"Yes Master Zay" then the maid said goodbye to leave. I was about to get up to leave the library but someone came again...

"Hey Zay what's up! I would invited you to the club tonight, I heard that a lot of gorgeous woman new in there" Collins immediately opened up to me

Collins has been my friend for a long time, he was very fond of beautiful and sexy women ever since.

"I have a meeting Col. I'm busy for the next few days my mom and dad need me, I don't have time to waste time" I stood up and put the books I had finished on the book shelves..

"It's a pity but it's okay, maybe next meeting, I'll go first dude" I just nodded and he was already walking away.

I haven't visited Kate for four days so I decided to go to the basement.

***Loud footsteps

this basement is very dark and spacious, as I walk it seems like my past with Betha is coming back again.

Betha was my old pet who passed away.

As I walked I could smell the stench of corpses in every jail I passed.

I'm finally here, Kate hasn't eaten for four days and I can see with my own two eyes how she is positioned.

When she woke up it quickly squeezed in the corner of that square.

"W-who are you?" This is a lifeless question to me.

"Well it's just me" I just crossed my arms while staring at her even though it was very dark around.

"Zay?Ah okay" lifeless after she said this, she went back again to lying on the floor and then fell asleep.

HAHAHA then fine!!
I looked at the bottom where the food items were placed, but none of them were actually reduced.

Yes, based on what I read in the book earlier, those are not what people eat.

That's why I thought that I would prepare Kate a delicious meal later. Actually, Kate really needs that and also I can use her fresh blood in case I need it.

"I will be back here tonight and you need to come along with me tomorrow... we're going somewhere" I said then he spoke.

"It's okay, if I'm still alive Zay" she said to me which I just ignored.

I left her and continued walking, I immediately opened my Cellphone to call Chad.

Zay: "Chad, keep an eye on Kate "

Chad: "That's not fair brother, I want to request first"

Zay: "Ayss okay what is it?!"

Chad: "Ask me for Ate Kate's blood" I was in silent when Chad said that thing but I immediately agreed for the sake of my pet.

Zay: "All right deal, but i will allowed it when Kate is full of energy" I said in our agreement.

Chad: "Is it now bro?"

Zay: " Yeaa...Call me when there was something happened" I turned it off immediately and started walking towards my car.