Chapter 12 《Ferocious Darkness: Take》

Collins pov

"WHAT!?" Joe shouted
"HE...HE HAD A WIFE AND CHILD!" He added

I was shocked but smiled when i found out that Zay had a child to Mia (mia had a magnificent blood into vampire world) I already taste her blood but I'm still curious to human blood like kate hmm.

"I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT RUBBISH GIRL!" He walk repeatedly with anger.

"Pathetic!, ganito nalang Mr. Joe i'll take Zay's pet" Sa tinagal tagal na naming mag kaibigan ni Zay ngayon ko lang nalaman na may anak ito, going to the club with naughty hottest girl, dancing like nothings happened in his life hahaha

"Great! Great! Keep that girl away from Z..." biglang naputol yung usapan namin ni Mr. Joe dahil sa ingay galing sa pinto.

"Dismissed col. Remember I'll give you 3 months before you finish your task, then if you didn't do it at the same time, your living world will be over" kwinelyohan ako nito bago ito lumabas ng silid.

FUCK! I kicked the trash in front of me and clenched.

'Letter from Landlord Joe to Zay and Chad Black'

Zay pov

"Brother, we have a letter from our dad"
Chad gave the small envelope to me and sit on the couch while waiting for news written here.

I opened and decipher i'm not even half way through reading I was shocked and frowned

"Brother!what did he say?looks bad news"
Chad lost patience so he immediately grabbed the letter i was holding.

"What are we going to do brother, it's a kind of party...No human or pet allowed otherwise there will be trouble that night!" Chad ask me but i couldn't speak right away.

"We don't have any choice, we will attend but only half an hour" I said to Chad

It's a family celebration in opulent palace I'm the eldest son of Joe Black so I need to attend what ever party it is.

"Whoaa additional you will sit on father's thrones one day, that's absolutely great Brother!"

"Yeah prepare your things Chad at 11:30 pm were leaving and don't forget to remind to shawn for a bit time" I tap Chad's back then I left.

I adjusted my tie while walking "Zay!" I heard someone calling my name then I look back and take a response

She touched my neck and forehead  "I'm glad you're feeling better now Zay!" She smiled and adjusted my collar it made my day but I ignored it.

"Yeah Im fine, we're leave later but I'll be back soon, Shawn will keep an eye for you and beverly" I walk without doubt

"Be safe Zay! I will also rest later" she turned back then walk straight. I was stunned because her unique scent was left behind.

I suddenly came to my senses when chad tapped me..."Shall we?" He say

I nodded then headway

...

"After a years i just saw the opulent palace again" We were about to go inside when someone grabbed my arm.

"You don't even have a hint about me and your daughter" i removed her wrapped hand on me and start a word.

"We have been separated for a long time Mia, don't be scandalous here" I smelled the familiar scent again Then i continue to observe my surroundings something seems strange here.

I ignored and move somewhere.

Bit moment they started playing loud noises with the powerful lights

Fuck! I was restless and I never thought i would see kate's appearance on this forum
But suddenly disappeared

"Hey! Come on dance with me brother"

"No, this is a trap chad let's go home" I sped up my drive so we could go home rapidly

"What happened dude? Something's weird"

After a minutes we moved immediately

"WHERE'S THE OTHERS FUCK UP!?" all the guards outside and inside are dead

I run agile...

I heard someones sobbing and I went to it.

My shoulders slumped when i found Shawn lying on the ground while beverly's bodies were tied.

"K-KATE!" I opened all the rooms everywheres but nothing.

I punched the wall I feel like i'm losing myself this time.

"Kate was taken by a strange man, he was tall and...meanwhile kate also pronounces the name of that guy is Co-collin" Beverly said

I immediately go to the place where the party we went earlier happened.

I saw dad and mom speaks on the stage and suddenly i was called upstairs to give a speech. "Alas!"

Keep talking but my eyes can't stop searching for Collins.

After i got off the stage, he took my place.

when i heard some of our vampire relatives murmuring, I suddenly looked at the stage...

I saw kate unconscious while her hands chained and tied up, This is visually disgusting-hated in the eyes of most
Lots of shouting and laughing like crazy greed.

"Impotent human!"
"Look She had a tatto on her Collar bone, ZAY BLACK?!" The crowd will look at each other. No bothered cause I know they are afraid of me and seems everyone was silent in this moment.

"What kind of mind is that dad??!"
my words grabbed attention. Kate suddenly woke up and asking for help

"ZAY..." She sobbed incessantly.

My hands were just hiding in anger, by and by collins took out a knife from his pocket and was about to stab kate in the shoulder

I was going to go up quickly but immediately lowered the thick curtains from the stage coming from above it. i just kept walking but when i saw behind the stage they weren't there.

"Z-zay tulong ahh,!" I heard kate's voice trembling

I went to the warehouse, it's dark and smells of blood

I saw collins standing by the table infront of Kate's body.

"Luckily I'm not totally late" He turned but I was stuck out and my arm is scratched 'cause of its sharp claws.

Hourly I was an I'll humored,
i quickly grabbed his shoulder and stole his heart before i cut off his head.

kate was crying in fear when she saw  everything, Collins' body was lying on the floor as if nothing had happened

I untie all the strings wrapped around her body, "Thank you Zay" She's still crying, then hugged me tightly.

I put my tuxedo on her shoulder, moreover felt somethings strange on myself

"You don't feel well!" We stopped at the side and she tore off a piece of cloth, tied it around my arm and her apprehensive makes me warmth.

I looked to her so softly and held her hand going to the car.