Chapter 17 《Ferocious Darkness: Mia》

Flashback

Mia Pov

I was 14 years old when I fell in love with a pure human, his name was David 15 years old. We met on a winding road as it mourned, David ran away because he chased his Mother's corpse and he saw how brutal vampires are, people can't go outside so they stay inside of their house, when I saw David's condition I felt sad and felt sorry for him at first he was very angry with me but as time went on we became comfortable with each other.

I also helped him get to where he lived because I knew it would be dangerous if anyone found out.

We kept it a secret for more than 2 years, I visited David every day until my father found out. They killed David because they caught him at our meeting place, I didn't see him because that day my Mother was sudden heart attack because of our secret relationship.

I grieved for so many years I didn't do anything because I was just a toddler and my father was very angry with me.

Many years passed and I have been living in this world for almost a hundred years. My dad wants to reconcile me with someone like me who owns property and is a high-class vampire.

"Mia, this is your chance, whether you agree or not, I will reconcile with you so that our business can grow even more and that is also your gift to your Mother who has passed away" My father talked to me maybe this is also a way for my father to forgive me because of what I have done before.

The day came when I met the Black family we had a dinner date with dad and the Black family to reconcile with me, At first I was not that comfortable with them but as time went on I could see how they treated me.

I became close to Zay's parents especially his dad, I was a little sad about how Zay treated me. Our family agreed to join forces in our business Blood Wine, it comes from the blood of sweet blood women they are murdered at the age of 50 years old.

I lived with Zay's family and my dad was with another woman.

Just a few months later, Zay and I got married and we were very happy at that time, We shared our love and our sweet smile to each other. Then one time my dad was asking for a grandchild and I just smiled. As time went on, Zay's treatment of me gradually changed.

He is always not by my side, he is often with his friends Sometimes he comes home drunk and passes out. I was sad because I couldn't tell anyone about the problems I was facing.

The day came when I found out something that Zay had been hiding from me for a long time because of the fight between Zay and me. He still has a palace and his pet lives in the basement, I never thought I would come to a point like this.

"Zay, be honest with me! Is it true that you're hiding a pet? I-I won't be angry as long as you tell the truth" I started crying in front of him

"Yes I have then what's the matter?" He started to act like nothing...he came closer to me and kissed me firmly his hand moving around my body but I stopped him.

"Zay I'm pregnant!" it stopped what it was doing and stared at me.

"Ohh okay I see" his cold voice caused my head to heat up...later someone called Zay but he moved a little away from where I was sitting and that time I didn't realize that I was listening to their conversation, it's also used to not saying goodbye when it leaves or goes somewhere

I heard the address...Vanessa? I think this is Zay's pet.

I will look for it...

I got into Zay's car and hid in the luggage compartment, That girl is really fuck! I felt it stop and Zay got out of the car
While I spent a few seconds to get down, luckily it was already at the door.
I felt the poisonous one in my pocket and made sure it didn't fall out.

I entered the dark palace, I never thought that Zay would hide something like this from me. I waited for it to leave before I went to the basement, I hid. He's going up and doesn't seem to be in the mood. I can hear his feet pounding when he walks.

Then he left and opened the door. I didn't waste the opportunity,

I walked down to the basement and when I got there the smell of steam was very bad what I could see was also quite scary.

I saw a woman, she was lying on the floor while those around her were all heads of people, I recoiled when I saw that.

She heard a noise from where I was so she asked for help, If I'm not mistaken that girl is 16 to 17 years old.
She stood up then shook the bars of his prison.

"You look thirsty, sis, I have some water here maybe you would like it" I offered it to her and luckily she didn't refuse in fact I didn't feel sorry for this woman, after a while I reached for the poisonous one in my pocket and rolled it underneath to she can get that bottle. I talked to her about her parents...She was sobbing while asking me for help, she took a few gulps and when she was about to talk about Zay, she suddenly gasped on the floor while foaming at the mouth.

"Dammit!" I took the poison container because it was lying in an easy-to-grab position. I immediately left and went home.

When I arrived Zay wasn't there so I stayed in the room for more than a few days while Zay didn't come home from the palace either.

The next day Mr. Joe Black gave me my own office and I was even happier because  now I have what I've been dreaming for a long time.

"I had a great time today Mr. Joe Thank you very much!" He hugged me tightly and also we let go of each other because there was a knock on the door.

"Hon, are you there?" Mr Joe quickly entered the cabinet in case Mrs Lindsey entered

I opened the door.

"Mr. Joe is not here mama" I even offered her to come in but she also refused. She was just outside the door as her eyes widened.

"Your office is very beautiful Mia, Zay really loves you, oh hey, maybe I'm bothering you" She said goodbye immediately and left.

Everyone's known that Zays gave this to me but in reality it was Joe, his dad gave this to me. The next day Zay came to my office drunk and with a very loud voice.

"A new office?!" He kicked the door and then punched the table It quickly came to me and I faced it

"DID YOU KILL HER?!" He slapped me then grabbed my neck and he was very angry, you can really see it in his eyes and my body was shaking with fear

"I SAID DID YOU KILL THE GIRL IN THE BASEMENT?!" I couldn't stop crying in front of him

"Z-zay don't you feel sorry for our son, please let's fix this" He suddenly realized that he hurt me too much and quickly put me down. He punched the wall he didn't stop until his hands were bleeding.

"Zay Please Enough!" I pulled it out and hugged him, but he also loosened immediately.

"Do you love me Zay?" I'll add more And I dared to ask that thing to him.

I stared at him for a long time before speaking.

"Let's get a divorce Mia" before my tears fell I slapped him first

"Alright, if you're happy there, I'll support you" I cried alot Until he just walked out the door without saying goodbye.
He didn't come home for a few days, months and a year even his parents are worried about him, Zay's parents didn't let me go Especially his dad Joe, I swore to myself that I will raise Bhea properly here in Zay's parents' palace.