Chapter: 6 《Ferocious Darkness: Palace》

"She's already fine Master Zay, She just needs the right food and enough rest for her health, if you have a concern just call me again" Doc vlod said to Master Zay who was sitting next to Kate's bed

"Thank's Doc Vlod" Zay said as he approached and whispered to Doc. Vlod "Doc Vlod no one will know about it! I will increase your Salary plus a bag of fresh human blood" Zay looked at Doc. Vlod also grinned, Doc responded the same way. He thanked Master Zay and said goodbye to leave.

Kate pov

"Hmm W-where am I?" I opened my eyes and looked around. This room is very spacious, "Maybe this is where the passage of souls really is!" I sat for a while when I was about to stand up, the door suddenly opened.

An old man entered carrying a brown tray.

His face was serious as he approached me. "Wow! Is that the food for the dead?" I stared while smiling at him.

"Hahaha This is not a fantasy like you have in your mind, we are in real life ma'am Kate, Master Zay prepared it for you" then he placed the tray he was holding on the table. "You have been lying there for more than two days and Master Zay has been worrying about you "

"Ah Is that so, I'm still alive" I sighed and opened the lid of the tray.

"I'll leave you there for now Ma'am Kate, just call me when you need something, maybe Master Zay will be home tomorrow" He said to me and started walking away.

Wow, It's delicious, the quantity and Mmm the smell makes me hungry. Soup with Fish, canton with egg wow, I'm staring because of another unfamiliar food, but it looks delicious and a glass of milk. When I was still there in our house with my family, we could rarely eat this kind of food. How are they now? I hope they are doing well.

And good thing it's not a human head in front of me and I'm not even in the basement anymore. I started to taste the foods and my eyes widened when I tasted them. Shit tastes so strange that you will fly away from the taste, I hurried to eat so I could go around

Mmm I was finally full...thanks for the food.

When I stood up I saw a dress, c-could it be for me? It's beautiful, I came closer and it fits my body perfectly.

Then I went out of that room after looking at myself in the mirror...This house is very spacious w-where should I go first? Where is manong Shawn? I headed down the stairs to find it. Come on! My eyes widened because of the beauty and size of Zay's mansion.

When I turned to the right side, there was a door and I entered it. W-wow the range, There are so many different kinds of books.

I went for a walk and opened a book..."cum să îngrijești corect animalul tău de companie" (how to properly care for your pet) The language is different. I frowned and its contents were also in another language.

I got another one from my side "Posibile încercări de peste 50 de ani" (Possible attempts within Fifty years) huh? The language is still different except for Fifty. When I was about to put this book back in the Book shelves, Two photos suddenly fell out.

I picked them up and asked, Is this Z--zay's family? This photo is very old, Two men are sitting at the bottom and maybe his mother and father are the ones at the top standing on the side.

I also looked at the other photo and frowned, who is this woman? I turned it over as I read on the back of this photo. "B--betha?" Who is Betha?

Bruh I pinned the photos again and put them on the book shelves. Wait it's the last one above.

I can't reach it! I was about to jump ahead but someone took the book I wanted to take.

I followed this long arm above me.
"Whoa who are you?" I stepped back and looked up because of his height.

"Hi Kate" He just smiled at me making me look cute "Im Chad, younger brother of Zay, nice to meet you" And he slightly wanted to shake my hand

I did what he wanted, his hand was very cold "Ah okay it's nice to meet you too, were you here earlier?" I asked and he quickly answered

"I just arrived, Ate Kate" I just nodded at him

"I'll go first Chad" I hadn't gone far when Chad spoke again. "Where are you going, Kate?" He came to where I was.

"Do you want me to show you around the house?" He asked me again to which I agreed and he started to show me around inside Zay's mansion.

Wow, this is amazing!

"W-wait, Are you a vampire too?" I stared at him then I stepped back.

"Yeah, don't be afraid I'm kind" Chad was a little sad but he ignored it.

"By the way Ate Kate this will be our kitchen" Chad opened the fridge and revealed a lot of fruit and meat.

"Wow!"

"I-It looks good but what does it taste like Ate Kate? Brother Zay bought it all for you" Is all that really for me?

"Come on! What do you eat every day?" I wondered while frowning.

"We even ordered a box of human blood every month ... it's expensive and my older brother is a bit busy so he just got his permanent pet"

"Eh Where do you get fresh human blood every month?" I asked wonderingly.

"I-I also don't know Ate Kate... but for me the human blood pet is tastier" He grinned foolishly.

"I'll show you around outside" I was excited by what he said outside. As we walked I asked Chad

"Why don't you get your own pet?"

"My brother doesn't want it yet...but I will force him next year, in fact, my brother said that you can't tell our parents yet. Even if I get a pet next year, I won't let Mom and Dad know because they will be angry and they might do something bad to our pet." We stopped at the garden that had so many flowers.

"Nice! It's beautiful" I was about to pick a flower without realizing that it had a thorn on the side.

Shit! I saw Chad's eyes staring at my wound, but he tried to turn his gaze to someone else.

"I'm sorry, Ate Kate!" He tried to control himself and later I did not expect that Manong Shawn would follow us.

He first treated my wound and put a band aid on it.
"I'm sorry Chad, thanks for the tour" Chad just smiled at me then nodded

That's all I said to Chad then we left him in the garden because Manong Shawn had already rested me.

"I'm sorry Ma'am Kate, Master Zay reminded me to watch over you and don't get too close to Master Chad" Manong Shawn said to me as we went up the stairs