Chapter 18 《Ferocious Darkness: Forgiveness》

WARNING R+18...
Read at your own risk!

Kate Pov

I felt so heavy when I was restless because of the weight that ran through my body

It's Zay...

I slowly removed his hands and thighs that were wrapped around my body and left Zay alone on the bed.

When I was walking towards the door I stopped for a moment.

"Where are you going?" He asked me with his cold words

"Anywhere" I turned the doorknob slowly and before I went out, Zay chased after me to say something.

"Get ready later we're going somewhere" His voice is still sleepy

"If I have a clothes to wear" I left him on the bed and didn't wait for what he had to say, I immediately went to the bathroom to clean my body.

Damn you Zay! why can't I get you out of my mind.

I put on my bathrobe before I go out
I look at my face in the mirror but nothing has changed I'm still beautiful...I smile to myself.

I went out after closing the bathroom door and wiping my feet, I was about to walk when my forehead hit Zay's chest then I grabbed my forehead and i saw that Zay was only covering half of his body with a towel while the top was uncovered.

We looked at each other and I immediately dodged as soon as he grabbed my hand.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked lifelessly.

"What if I say yes, what will you do to me? Will you hurt me again?" I looked at him carefully and waited for the answer but he stopped for a moment then he pushed me against the glass door of the Bathroom while he held my neck.

He stared at me while his one hand was touching my lips and gradually his hand went down to my nipple not yet satisfied and he squeezed it. I turned my gaze to the other and he immediately let go of me

"Fix yourself" He opened the bathroom door and entered.

When everything was over, We all got in the car and Zay directed us to the Clothes Shop.

"Choose what you want" He sat on the sofa while waiting for me.

I'm very happy because now I can experience shopping and shopping for things to buy.

"This?" I ask

"Does it matter to me?" I looked in the mirror three times before I showed it to Zay

"Good...it's not good" it looks like it's boring on the side but I just let it go,

I took the opportunity to choose because I just tried it...

"It's all Zay" nothing changed on his face, he wasn't even surprised by the number of choices I made.

"Let's go!" I was so happy with the things we bought, When we got home suddenly someone handed out an envelope for Zay.

He read it in the car before getting out, I just frowned because he didn't tell me what it was.

"Choose what you're going to wear, We'll leave again later" I looked at Zay's chest as he changed his top.

Hot! He caught me looking but I was still staring at him because his clothes covered his muscles that were still sweating then he sat on the soft couch, I stood up and took off my top and bottom in front of him then I walked to the closet to choose something to wear. I was about to open my closet but Zay raised both of my hands and made me face him.