Chapter 14 《Ferocious Darkness: Nathan》

A few years later

Kate pov

It seems like just yesterday that i was crying because i don't want to be separated from my family, how are they now? have they forgotten me? I hope they are doing well now.

I left the room and immediately saw beverly running towards me then she hugged me tightly "Kate Happy Birthday!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen

My eyes widened with joy when i saw the two brothers standing "Happy Birthday Sis Kate" Chad standing next to the table with a lot of food and Zay came to me while holding the cake with a candle on top.

"Happy 21st Birthday My Pet" then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks for the effort guys I appreciate it!" I didn't realize that my tears of joy we're falling, I immediately wiped it off and didn't show it to them.

21 years of existence and i feel that i have gone through many struggles in this world.

"Cheers" We say and I saw Zay and Chad drinking human blood while beverly was drinking wine.

After we finished eating, i went to the window to get some fresh air. I thought this was one of my happy days but suddenly a car stopped in front of the palace, a white and beautiful woman came down with a child like age 10 or 11 years old.

I didn't wonder who they were
But i have a strong hunch that it's mia and bhea

"Dad!" I saw Zay how he treats his family my eyes widened when i saw the lips of the two come together, Zay and I met our eyes almost surprised by what he did.

Zay stopped and was about to approach me but Mia stopped him.

Why does my eye hurt?? how many times do i have to wipe my tears before i'm okay?

"Someones feeling blue here, it's your special day today forget that thing....lets go somewhere with Chad don't be trapped in sadness." Beverly said who had been watching my back for a while.

i immediately wiped my tears and went with her.

"Let's go" Chad was also waiting behind us.

Later we started to get on chad's car
I felt a little better, but while we were riding i was silently looking out the window of chad's car just quickly
until we got off and continued walking.

I followed the two until we entered a dark space, we also bought something to eat and we sat near the front,
The movie hasn't started yet so I decided to go to the bathroom for a minutes

There was no one inside the bathroom so that's where i poured out the pain i was feeling right now.
I looked in the mirror while sobbing like a kid and i don't know why but i feel so heavy.

"Miss Are you okay?" The man stood behind me then reached into his pocket and get for the piece of handkerchief..

"It's not a good idea to cry here, especially in male Restroom" I stopped crying because i didn't realize that i entered the wrong bathroom

"Shit" I whispered

"I-im so sorry Sir, thanks but I need to go" i have not notice right away and I refused the handkerchief that he gave me.
A little while I'm getting ready to walk to the door but he stopped me with his hand on my arm

"I'm Nathan, it's nice to see you" I looked back then i was very surprised when he was in front of me
i suddenly looked into his crimson eyes also I feel nothing but a little strange at that time i was not afraid because i knew it was a vampire just like the ones i met.