Chapter 20:《Ferocious Darkness: Dark secret》

Kate pov

The next day I woke up early, I noticed that Zay was not by my side. At that time I decided to go to the fifth floor of this palace. The breeze was cooling my skin as I went up the stairs and I immediately saw the three rooms.

Since there was a window in the first room I couldn't stop peeking and suddenly I saw a frowsy woman, she was chained while staring at the air.

I never thought that Zay's mom would be like this.

A few minutes later, I was suddenly startled by footsteps coming towards where I was standing. Because of the nervousness that surrounded my mind, I went into the last room to hide, I didn't close the door properly so I could hear and see who they are.

As they got closer, their laughter got louder and louder, The man's voice was very familiar and the woman's laughter was a little moaning.

My nervousness eased a bit when the two entered the middle room but suddenly my forehead was wrinkled because of what I saw.

While I could hear their caressing and caressing inside the room, I took the opportunity to walk quickly so I could get down to the fourth floor.

I sat in peace while my whole body trembled because of what I heard and saw, Suddenly Zay came. It's good that I'm back in this room right away and I didn't expect him to come back so quickly.

If he thinks that I just woke up at this time, then he seems to be wrong.

Suddenly, Zay invited me to visit his mom who was on the fifth floor because we were going home later. My eyes widened and I was also confused if I should tell him or maybe he will be the one to discover what I saw and heard.

At that time my feet were also pushing me to go to the fifth floor, I just held on to Zay's arm.

Zay immediately opened the door to the room where his mother was locked up then he pulled me inside.

Of course, Zay's mom knows a lot, but she can't speak to explain and tell everyone what she knows. It's good that Zay thought to visit his Mother here in their old palace.

I was scared when Zay's mom approached me but Zay immediately grabbed me to avoid his mom. Then he put down the food and said goodbye to his mother to leave.

I noticed that Zay was restless with his actions, then he left the room while I just followed him.

I saw Zay approaching the room where I saw Joe (Zay's dad) and Mia enter the second room while the two were kissing earlier.

The door is slightly open, You can hear the voices coming from inside.

"Zay..." I whispered to him as I held his clothes. I can feel Zay burning with anger at what he is hearing right now.

"Mmm Joe one more" Mia's voice dominates that room.

"You know Love, your Plan is Perfect from us, I can already feel what it feels like to be own this world with you my love, and we will multiply our races" Mia added while laughing at their Plans.

"I will teach them a lesson who will judges our plan" I was suddenly nervous at what Joe was saying They will use Mia's business which is the blood wine of people while Joe will rule the World while there are many Vampire's workers.

"Love How is my daughter Bhea doing?" Joe asked Mia more. Zay couldn't hold back anymore as he entered the door. Mia immediately came down, laying on Joe's chest while they both looked shocked.

"Is that your brilliant plan dad? Where is your conscience? In the soles of your feet?"

"Zay Everything's you heard is not true!" Joe got up in shock while thinking of an explanation.

"Shut up! I don't need your explanation dad.!" You're just making us suburbanites and fools.

"HAHAHAHA Alright you're challenging me Zay, you're proud of your trash animal, Let's meet at the edge of the grave, if I win I'll get your pet, and if you win you'll be the next king of this world." Joe and Mia quickly left that office.

In this world when you negotiate with a challenger, expect one of them to die. Mia didn't bother us anymore because her dark secret with Joe was revealed.

It was quiet around us while I packed my stuff until we got home from the palace.

We were about to enter the door when I hugged him. "Zay let's talk about it, I'm not okay when you're like this" I cried as I hugged him tightly.

He also hugged me back then we sat down and he opened the topic about his family. "I'm sorry if I look like this Kate, I didn't mean it, Chad and I were still young that time, Joe is not my biological father. Mom and Joe have been together for a long time and I never thought that Joe would betray me and my Family." Zay stared at me wanting to prove something.

"What happened to your real Father?" It took a long time before he answered my question.

"Zion is the name of my Biological father, Mom and Joe have been in love while they were together with Dad Zion. Dad Zion found out about the betrayal of the two. And Jealousy dominated Dad Zion, he tried to fight for his throne to win but he didn't succeed in the end. That time Chad and I were young and I knew there was nothing we could do. The treachery they committed was etched in my mind and heart. Until now no one had the courage to usurp Joe's throne and now this is the right time to stop their evil plans." Zay just grinned and looked like he was ready to face his long-planned plan.

After a while a letter came from Joe, Zay immediately stood up and read what was written on the paper.

Zay accidentally punched the wall and my eyes widened. "Fuck off Joe, Fuck off HAHAHA!" He screamed and I heard his devil laughed as losing himself.

I suddenly read the letter that fell on the floor.

I covered my mouth unexpectedly. Chad and Beverly?! I cried out in fear when I saw their two names.

"Don't leave the palace tomorrow Kate, I need to solve this" he filled out the letter then I interrupted to speak.

"No, I will not allow you to leave alone tomorrow, I will be with you until death Zay, no matter what." He looked at me carefully then he made a plan and shared it with me.

We can handle it Zay, to fight for our family and change the world at the hands of the ferocious vampire.