Chapter 13 《Ferocious Darkness: Thirsty》

WARNING R+18...
Read at your own risk!

Kate Pov

We're walking to the parking lot when i touched his perceive trembly body.

'Just be a little patient Zay' I felt heavy when he leaned especially on my arm.

"Get the key on my pocket" his weak voice shaking.

I quickly took the key from his pocket and opened the door of his car.

''Wait! who will drive?'' i suddenly asked myself.

"What are you doing Kate Keep moving!"

"Where do i sit? I don't know how to drive" We just stood in front of his car while arguing.

"Silly! I can walk by my self" he walked slowly towards the driver's seat, i also moved in the other direction.

I could feel his moaning on his arm and the weakness of his muscles while driving...

"Zay! Stop the car I'm begging you"
I immediately went to the backseat to get the knife next to the seatbelt and scratched my palm a little.

"T-the fuck Kate! give me that knife now!" He immediately stopped at the side and sit next to me then he took the knife i was holding.

"Dam*it!" His nose is already circulating my body until he reached my palm, i lean against the door of his car after he sucks my palm relentlessly.

Little by little i started to feel the pain but i ignored it, I hope that his strength would return as before.

"I-i want more..!" He said with a glamor massive voice.

I looked around and glanced my eyes to the moon, it was very bright when it came to where we were. I looked back at Zay, i was shocked to see his face in front of me

"What are you doing Zay?" My eyebrows furrowed when i saw his pleading eyes with thirst...

"Shh Shh Shh, Hold on!" His discreet tone makes my soul vivify.

Until his palm moving upward into my thigh and his soft lips touching my neck till my shoulder, I bite my lips.
I didn't realize that i was helping him unbutton his buttons.

I m*aned when he started to nip my shoulder, sh*t!
"S-suck it gently Zay!" I stammered, I could feel his fangs sink into my shoulder as he sucked my blood. I felt aches and pains in my body.

After a while he stopped then tore my top clothes. I saw his fierce eyes staring at my lips and gradually perceive his finger tip into my lips.

I almost drowned when he kissed me passionately, I feel his cold tough chest into my bubs. His nimble fingers unhooked my bra and tossed it on the front seat.

"Follow what I say" his husky voice once more.

"Hmm Zay!" My mind is trapped and i can't think anything else, all i know is that i'm in fantasy world again.

I grope my underclothes but it was nothing suddenly his hands wandered down my waist again.

"Sit on my lap baby!" He carefully held my hips in his lap and began to kiss my jo*l and g*zzle down to my b*som.

I growl under one's breath then i immediately cling tightly to his shoulder. "E-exquisite Zay!" I stammer to his ears when he started to pinch and h*ul my n*pple constantly.

"Spread out your legs" I feel his one hand running my thigh so softly while his one hand onward wringing my dug.

"Ah!..B-be careful Zay" I murmur to him.

His finger titillate mine and started to put it inside "Oh gosh Z-zay!"
I cant help my self this time Besides I feel like my w*manh**d is getting wet.

"Relax, I will be gentle" He hold my b*ttocks carefully while I'm gripping tightly his shoulder.

He started to putting his pr*ck inside me and begun to upward then downward slowly. 'O-oh f*ck! Faster Zay!' I pulled his hair wildly.

"Ahh-As you wish!" He groan in my ears and he l*cked down to my cheek, I can totally feel the sweat dripping from it.

He grabbed me so hard "More..more..more" I followed his movements until he sped up. His Drastic motion stuck in my mind

"Ohh!" I was trying to close my legs because of the pleasure but Zay's hands were firmly on my thighs.

After this, he lifted both of my legs and positioned himself in the middle.

"I'll be gentle baby" Zay whispered while m*aning softly, I held his shoulder tightly and he started riding again and I was just enjoying what he was doing now.

I can feel the warm liquid in my w*manh**d down my thigh.

'Aah'

After a while he sat down panting from what he had done.

I sat next to him and I caressed his muscular chest until I could touch his sword which was still moving.

"Zay" I whispered and i stroked his hair towards on his cheek, then I kissed him.

"Goodnight Zay!"

"We're not done yet Kate" he just grinned and started to positioned my b*tt.

My both eyes widened...

He touched my back while licking the part that he wanted until his hand reached my a*s, he stroked  and hit it, I suddenly grabbed the back of the seat.

"Uhm! I-it hurts Zay!" He touched my thigh up and down then he opened it thoroughly. I could feel that he was putting his finger in and out of me.

I m*aned loudly as Zay sped up what he was doing to me until he inserted his pr*ck into my w*manh**d again.

I heard his m*aning until Zay came in and out of me faster and faster, our heart beats as one.

"Zay...I-im c-coming"

"Shh Shh, Hold on!" He kept moving till he reach the pleasure.

Afterwards he stopped and we leaned back in the seat, i could feel the sticky flow on my thigh but i ignored it.

"I love you Kate" He kissed my forehead, I feel comfortable while i was on his chest and little by little i closed my eyes to rest.