9 Statue

Nathan's POV

The next morning sunlight woke me up as it was shinning at my closed eyes. I rolled a bit in bed not liking the idea of being awoken. Climbed out of the warm sheets. I was still sleepy but my muscle memory got me to the closet, I took some of the clothes not caring to see and went to the bathroom.

Warm water was running down my body, relaxing it which made me to enjoy and wash away yesterday's events. There was no point in thinking about it as what was done couldn't be change. Why so cold towards such things was a mystery, not surprising one as I had no clue who I was and my involvement with the man. Who really where the bad people? Me or the man? Because of something that happened before we got in here and dragged all the others. Or would he still had made this if I didn't angered the man?

Whatever happened from now on I'm going to make that guy lose his cool. Let's see how professional he's going to be? And how much he can take it?

I smirked to myself liking the idea of pissing off the man. Stopped the water running and stepped out of the shower drying myself. I looked at the clothes I had picked. Yellow. I brust out laughing like crazy.

"I picked it, so as well." Shaking my head I took the lemon sweater with enthusiastic message. 'Whatever happened I'll make it worst.' Who bought these shirts? And to pick them at the right day. My mood wasn't that down anymore. Right leg of the bumblebee yellow jeans was full of writings such as 'fight me if you're brave', 'my mood depends on your level of dumbness', 'I can easily make you cry', 'Don't talk to me if it's not important', 'Born to ignore people I despise' and many more, some words repeating.

I walked out of my room at 05:26 am. No clue why I just didn't stay in bed. At the same time not wanting to stay in the room. What would he do if I set the house on fire? Exploding the kitchen could be a good idea as he didn't say anything about destroying the interior, it's just that explosion would brake the window. Not my job. Just the side effect of the damage from the room.

Should I look for some kind of metal bat. Why do I feel so rebellious right now? Well, who knows. I walked into the dinning hall as there was some paper and pens to the side. Taking them I just stayed inside as no one would be coming here for a long time.

Waiting to see who would even come out of their rooms. Somehow today then I was thinking to myself. About my past I didn't get sick. Was it because of how relaxed my mind was.

Whatever. I was drawing those men that walked in yesterday from the dark room. It wasn't the exit. Good to know it as now it's a waste of time to try breaking the door. I still had that gun in my room, nice little accessory.

Now drawing that men reminds me. Then the guy was cut he didn't react and no blood splatter. Could it be?

Androids? Looking so human alike. Who created them? He must have some secret company, if he's capable to have robots build for him it'll be hard to take down the man or he's from a known big company having classified plans behind the cover page. It wouldn't be surprising.

Even if I think about it, there's nothing I can do as I'm locked inside. My scientist. Why did he wrote that? I could have something to do with his work. I sat there for hours until door opened at 09:47 am. I was sure that Zane came inside but was shocked to see Nevaeh standing.

"Oh. Morning Nathan. Some of us are in the kitchen." She told setting two plates on the table. She had puffy eyes from all that crying.

"You're not dealing with last days events very well." I said to her. She looked at me, questioning with that gaze.

"What?" The girl said.

"Nothing." I picked up my papers and went to the mentioned room to find Zane and share information I noticed. Opening the doors I saw Lydia, Emma and Zane, the atmosphere inside wasn't that shinning. No words were filling the room.