13 Statue

Nathan's POV

Letting water run my body, today I stayed longer loving the refreshing feeling fill me. No matter what, the good will always had to end and I stepped out while turning of the shower. Taking grape color towel, collecting all the water on my body. I glanced at the mirror staring at the tattoo I had. It was a wonder why I have this and for what reason?

It was heart shape not real thing. With angel wings, full of different sizes gears. The key was hanging below it as it was chained to the lock over the heart.

I picked up mint color hoddie. 'My mood cannot be broken.' It said on the front. Pearl white color leather jeans with chain on the right side of it. Black sport shoes hiding my white socks. I messed my wet hair not even drying them and walked out of the room.

08:41 am. I walked to the kitchen and it seemed I was the first one awake. Magically, even though I don't eat much. Still having some cooking skill.

Making french toasts as a desert, but main dish was full english crumpets. I had no idea why I know this recipe as we don't live in England. I still decided to make it as it popped in my head already. Fridge had all ingredients needed. Who stocks it up? Maybe that men do it while we sleep. For now I brushed it off.

Taking rashers smoked streaky bacon,pork sausages , cut in half lengthways, baked beans, big dash each of Tabasco & Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, butter,  oil, eggs, crumpets, chilli jam , ketchup or brown sauce, to serve.

I heated the grill on the highest setting. Spread the bacon and sausages (cut side down) out on two baking trays and grilled for 10 mins, turning the bacon halfway until it was cooked through and turning crispy.

Meanwhile heating the beans in a pan over a low heat. Added the Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and paprika, stir in ½ the butter and season. Leaving to bubble away.

I was busy in the kitchen as the door opened and Kevin with Anthony walked in. "Morning! It's smell so great! What are you cooking? Want some help?" I looked at the two sleepy heads.

"Morning. Are you capable?" I questioned and Anthony laughed shaking his head.

"He's going to burn the kitchen down. I'll help. What you got for me." He said raising his sleeves up.

"Fry the eggs in the oil in the remaining butter, basting from time to time until the whites are set and yolks runny. After that sprinkle with sea salt." I instructed the taller male.

"Kevin you can put the plates." I added so the man wouldn't feel bad just sitting there. He straight away rushed to the plates.

We where about to finish as Emma with Zane walked in. "Wow! Nathan you know how to cook? I thought your not gonna bother in learning as you hardly eat." Zane's jaw drapped as he saw me grill the crumpets.

"I do know somehow. I think I was pestered in learning." I told maybe Zane could have been the one responsible for it but having doubts.

Dividing the bacon, sausages and beans between the crumpets, top each with a fried egg, shutting together and serve it on the three big plates.

There was no clue if everyone will show up. I made some juice and filled the drink container. At 10 am everyone where in the dinning room filling their stomachs up. After we were done with breakfast we heard monitor turn on.

'Good morning. I hope you filled yourselves well to come up with the best murder plan! Don't want to kill? What about this. After the killer did the deed and got away with the crime. I'll let that person and one chosen of their own to escape this clash. What about it? Does it sound interesting? Oh and if you get it wrong, I'm going to kill only one person picked by lottery. How is it? Come on show me those smiles! Kill, kill, kill! Ahaha..... Oh yeah, you have four days before I end this treasure. Starting now! Hurry up time is ticking! Good luck!'