ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Upon arriving at his room on the fifth floor, he called his familiar Nagini.

$Master, you have summoned me?$ Nagini hissed.

$Yes, I wanted to thank you for the help and warnings about that old man."$ Marvolo replied with a calm yet furious hiss.

$Your welcome master. If I may ask, when will we meet my new mistress?"$ Nagini asked with curiosity.

$My lady is not born yet. When my little moon, my dear Artemis Potter is born, I will claim her as mine.$ Marvolo replied with his voice full of anticipation and possession. Nagini simple hissed in understanding, happy to know that her master has a mate.

That night Marvolo spent it imagining how would his lady be and look like when she was born.

                                                                               ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Two-weeks later, Marvolo had read all the books provided by the goblins. He was extremely interested and amused by somehow things were in the magical realm, and for the first time in his life he felt like he belonged.

With snakes he got along, but it has always been him ordering them around, it was a complete surprise that he and Nagini got along and that she has stayed with him up until now.

Today he would be going to Diagon Alley once more, and this time he would buy his school materials. Marvolo got ready into his new robes, his rings and made his way to The Leaky Calderon, where the bartender once more opened the entrance to Diagon Alley for him, this time he thanked the man and erudite the sequence of the magical wall.

The first place he went to was Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Inside he met some people he would study for the next seven years with and would eventually call friends.

"I'm Malfoy, Abraxas Malfoy. Heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Malfoy." A boy with blonde hair said.

"I'm Alfred Lestrange, heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Lestrange." Another boy said.

"I'm Felix Avery, heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Avery."

"I'm Jace Mulciber, heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Mulciber."

"I'm Evan Rosier, heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Rosier."
"I'm Orion Black. Heir to The Ancient and Noble House of Black."

"And I'm Theodore Nott, heir of The Ancient and Noble House of Nott."

"And you are?" The Lestrange heir asked.

"I'm Marvolo Slytherin formerly known as Tom Riddle. Heir to The Ancient and Noble Houses of Gaunt, Ravenclaw and Slytherin." Marvolo replied.

With his words everyone in the store froze and looked at him with a mix of awe and fear

The first to recover from the shock was Malfoy.

"Merry meet Heir Gaunt, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. You may call me Abraxas if you wish." The blond-haired person suggested. The others followed his lead and gave him permission to call them by their names too.

"You all may call me Marvolo then." Marvolo gave his permission as well.

Eventually they all left the store with their school robes, deciding to buy the rest of their school materials together. A few hours later Marvolo went back to the orphanage and organized his school materials in his trunk.

That night he had a dream or rather a vision.

Sorry but I don't really know the names of people of this era, so I'm not sure if they're right.