(BONUS) Chapter 46- Loki Learns about a Period

Ok, I thought it would be super funny to have Loki learn about a period. I know that since he's over a 1000 years old he'd probably know, but still, it'd be funny.

I wake up the following morning with horrible cramps and a bit of blood on my sheets. I go shower and get changed before taking care of my sheets. I get a cloth to quickly wipe them before I take them to the laundry to get washed. As I'm cleaning my sheets Loki walks in. He looks at me, then the blood stain, then back at me. He looks concerned then walks out. I finish scrubbing the sheet before taking to the laundry. Now to find Nat. I was about to wander around the tower when I remember Jarvis.
"Hey Jarvis, where's Nat?" I ask.
"Miss Romanoff is in her room," Jarvis says. I go back up to my floor and walk to Nat's room.
"Hey!" She says.
"I need new sheets and do you happen to know where I might find a heat pack?" I ask.
"Yeah, new sheets are in that cupboard next to the lifts and just ask someone who's in the kitchen to show you where the heat packs are," she says and hands me a few blocks of chocolate.
"Thanks," I say.
I put the new sheets on my bed before going down to the kitchen.
I was really hoping that Wanda or Pepper would be downstairs so that I could ask one of them but of course they weren't. I see Bruce and I know that he'll be nice so I go up to him.
"Hey Bruce, Nat told me you'd show me where I could find a heat pack," I say.
"Oh sure! Follow me," he says walking just past the kitchen where there a couple of cupboards. I take note of what one he opens and what box he pulls out he opens the box and hands it to me.
"Thanks!" I say before he walks off.
"You're welcome," he says smiling.

----------------

After a long day of movie watching and eating chocolate I've decided to sleep. As I'm settling into bed Loki walks in and sits down on his bed looing over at me.
"Are you ok Y/N?" Loki asks.
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" I ask him.
"It's just that this morning you were washing blood off your bedsheets. Then you stayed in here all day with that hot thing on your stomach and ate chocolate, you were having pain killers and were in obvious pain because of your stomach and I saw you washing some blood off your hands. I'm concerned. Did you get stabbed or something?" he asks.
I burst out into laughter.
"It's not funny Y/N!" He says, "You could be dying!"
I laugh harder.
He looks concerned and annoyed.
I start to calm myself down.
"It's called a period. It means I'm not pregnant," I tell him.
"Ok, I still don't understand, why are you bleeding and in pain," he says still concerned as he walks over and sits on my bed.
I explain everything to him.
"That's cruel!" he says when I finish.
"But hey! At least I'm not pregnant!" I say.
"I suppose so," he says and pulls me into a hug.