Chapter 75- Who's Coming?

Forgot to publish the chapter hehe.

Steve's POV

"Ok, we need a plan and for once, we need to follow it," I say.
"I agree," Nat says.
"I think it's probably going to be easier to find Loki than to find Y/N so we should find him first. He might be inclined to help us search. Thor?" I ask.
"I don't know. Loki could be too hurt to leave wherever he is and help us or he'll be out for blood," Thor tells us.
"If he's out for blood, let's just hope he doesn't want ours," Tony says a bit sassily. I give him a look of disapproval.
"I am unsure of whether you'll be allowed on Asgard or not," Thor says.
"Well there's only one way to find out, let's give it a go," Tony says.
"Well who's coming?" I ask
"Nat and I'll come," Clint says.
"Thank for nominating me," Nat says rolling her eyes.
"You don't have to come if yo-" Clint says before getting cut off by Nat, "Of course I'll come. We're finding Y/N you idiot."
"Cap and I will come," Tony says.
"Just a few more then,"
"I'll come,' Sam says.
"No, you're taking care of the serial killer in the basement," Tony says.
"Damn..." he says.
"Strange?" Tony asks.
Stephen rolls his eyes but nods.
"Mr. Stark can I come?" Peter asks.
"Don't you have homework?" Tony asks.
"It doesn't matter. I want to find Y/N and Mr.Loki," Peter says.
"Pete, I don't want you to get hurt," Tony says.
"I'll call Aunt May!" he says and scurries off.
"I'm right. Plus, I don't think Asgard would be particularly happy to have me anyway. Plus, I have some stuff to do," Scott says.
We all wave goodbye as he leaves.
"Aunt May wants to speak to you Mr.Stark," Peter says running back into the room.
Tony grabs the phone and talk for a couple of minutes before handing the phone back to Peter.
"You can come," Tony says reluctantly.
Peter grabs the phone and jumps up and down before saying bye to May over the phone.
"Ok, keep in mind, we still need some Avengers on Earth because we never know what will happen," I say.
"Well I'm definitely coming with you to find Y/N and that's final," Wanda says.
"I have a bit of experience with space stuff but you have Thor. Plus, I don't know Y/N
Once again we all hop into the lifts and head to the roof.
This is going to be interesting.