Chapter 79- Where to Look

Steve's POV

Now that we're all on Asgard we need to start looking for Loki.
"So where did you say Loki went?" I ask Thor.
"He ran away up into the mountains. He used to do it sometimes when we were kids. He loved the mountains. If he didn't come home after a day we'd go search for him. He was always in the same few spots. We should check those first but I doubt he'll be there. He'd want to get away from anything familiar. He said he wanted to show the mountains to Y/N" Thor says.
Everyone stand around sadly thinking of Y/N.
"So do we just go and look?" Nat asks, breaking the silence after a moment.
"It would be wise that not everyone goes. Loki will sense a large group coming. Maybe three or four people should go. People he doesn't completely despise would be best," Thor replies.
"Nat, you're up!" Tony says.
Nat looks at Thor questioningly and Thor nods.
"I'll go! I'll go! Mr. Loki doesn't mind me!" Peter says excitedly.
"Peter no, he's dangerous he cou-" Tony gets cut off by Thor saying, "the man of spiders would be a good one to take. Loki has taken a liking him. I doubt he could hurt the small child"
Tony rolls his eyes as Peter stares and him.
"Fiiine," he says unenthusiastically, causing Peter to jump up and down.
"Strange?" Nat asks.
"I suppose," he responds.
"This is probably a good team my friends!" Thor booms, "We shall be off. We could be a couple of days though. Go to the palace. There will be some maids to assist you," Thor says.
The rest of us begin to walk towards the palace as Thor, Peter, Nat and Strange make their way to the mountain with all their equipment.
I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I hope they find Loki.