Chapter 19- Waking Up

I forgot to mention about when this story is set. It's set basically anytime before Ragnarok and after New York, 2012, your choice. You can decide whether they're in the avengers tower or the new compound. I'm going to write it as if they're still at the tower because I prefer that.

I wake up to a throbbing head. What happened? I search my memories for anything that might have happened. Then I remember it all. The panic attack and how I got carried out of Loki's cell before I passed out. I try to sit up but my head is too heavy and my body is so weak and refuses to hold me up. I begin to open my eyes so I can get some idea of where I am. It's so bright. I give my eyes a minute to adjust to the light before I open them fully and look around. There is medical equipment everywhere and I seem to be laying on a hospital bed. The room is plain white and there are a couple of other beds situated in different spots around the room. Outside the room seems to have the same plain grey walls that were outside of the cells I had previously been in. I suppose that means I'm still in the tower. I now have enough strength to lift myself up to look around a little more. I go to move my left hand to support my body as I sit up but it's cuffed to the side of the bed. I manage to sit up and I take a better look at my surroundings. There's nothing that I haven't already seen. As I look around I hear the door open. My head whips around to face the door. The person I least want to see right now, Tony. I turn my head away from him and shimmy back down into the bed a little bit. He walks over in silence and looks at the computer and types some things for a moment before coming and checking some of the machines surrounding me.
"All good," I hear him say under his breath.
"Alright, you're going back," He says to me as he walks over.
He unlocks the cuffs and grabs my arm, causing me to flinch again. He doesn't seem to notice, like usual. With that he pulls me out of bed, cuffs my hands behind my back and walks me back to the cells.

Bit of a boring filler chapter. There'll be a couple of these in a row as I get to a more interesting part.

Ps. Sorry for all the notes.