Chapter 57- Dinner Secrets Pt.2

"Uhm, when I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut," Rhodey says, "Tony, say something embarrassing."

"Absolutely not. I don't know anything to tell you so I'm going to copy Nat's idea and say I had a dog called crasher. She was a tiny little chihuahua," Tony says, "Now Pepper, you go!" He says and smiles at his fiancée.

"I'm going to start by addressing the fact that you ha a Tiny little chihuahua called crasher, that's dumb. My secret is... oh geez... uhm... OH! Uhm, in high school I lost a bet and I had to pretend to be tipsy for a maths class," Pepper says. Everyone laughs.

"I suppose I'll go next," Steve says, "Back in the 30's, when I was tiny, I would go round getting beaten up by people and Bucky would constantly have to save me."

"Ohhh damn, I wanna see tiny Steve. I can't imagine it. I especially can't imagine anyone but me beating him up," Tony says.

"Be careful Tin man, this might not end well for you," Nat says.

"Now you're abbreviating on Tin Can. Y/N YOU ARE GOING DOWN!" Tony yells.

"Calm down!" Scott says, "My secret is that I had a Cap figurine as a kid. Now back to Clint."

"Ok, here goes take two! When I first moved in here I slept in the vents for a couple nights because I didn't trust Tin Can," Clint says. Tony grumbles at the nickname.

"Ok, Loki, Y/N, can't be antisocial anymore, spill," Nat says.

"When I was young, I used to turn into a butterfly and fly around hitting Thor in the face," Loki says.

"THAT WAS YOU?!" Thor yells at Loki. Loki smiles.

"Y/N," Loki says.

"Uhm, when I was with Hydra I made one of the uhm, less intelligent guards, believe that the sky was going to fall on him," I say.

Everyone cracks up.

We continue talking and sharing for ages. Eventually my eyes droop and I feel myself tilt and hit something. Sleep wraps itself around me.