chapter 16

In a dusty room.

Two men put Lisa onto the floor and she woke up.

“Let me go!” Lisa said. “I want to go home. I want Jennie.”

Cho Eun Woo looked at Lisa, she wasn’t the woman he asked the two men to kidnap.

Eun Woo crouched in front of Lisa and he slapped her right cheek. Her right cheek became swollen, the corner of her lips bled and it hurt for her to open her mouth.

Eun Woo wasn’t satisfied, he slapped the two men too.

“Idiots!” Eun Woo said. “I asked you two to kidnap the woman wearing a pink shirt, but you two brought me a dummy girl.”

“Master, you said to kidnap the woman wearing a red shirt,” the first man said.

Eun Woo’s cheeks were sunken from being a heroin addict, but his scabby hand that slapped Lisa and the men was still forceful.

“You dare talk back?” Eun Woo asked.

“Master, what do you want us to do now?” the second man asked.

Eun Woo looked at the frightened Lisa and he smiled lewdly at her. "the dummy girl’s looks aren’t bad,” Eun Woo said. “Let me play with her while you two go kidnap the right woman.”

“Yes Master,” the two men said.

Lisa moved back into a corner to avoid Eun Woo who was coming toward her. She was scared and couldn’t do anything except cry.

"stay away from me!” Lisa said.

Eun Woo slapped Lisa’s left cheek and his scabby hands rubbed her soft swollen cheeks.

“If you’re good and let me play with you then you won’t suffer,” Eun Woo said.

Eun Woo restrained Lisa’s wrists with one hand and used his other hand to take off her jeans. But jeans didn’t come off easily and she bit his scabby hand hard.

“Ah!” Eun Woo cried out.

Eun Woo looked at his bitten hand, it was bleeding.

“MF! You dare bite me?” Eun Woo said. “I’m going to shoot you dead!”

Eun Woo let go of Lisa, stood and pulled out his gun. But while he was preparing to shoot, Jennie leapt into the room and shielded Lisa’s body.

Eun Woo’s bullet missed its target instead the bullet lodged into Jennie’s arm.

Lisa didn’t sense anything except the man in her heart had came to save her and held her protectively in his arms.

“Jennie…” Lisa called and cried.

“It’s ok,” Jennie said.

Jennie’s tone was stern, but he held Lisa tightly and her heart was comforted.

Jackson twisted Eun Woo’s arms painfully behind Eun Woo’s back.

“Who are you people?” Eun Woo asked. “Do you know who I am? My older sister is Cho Miyeon. If you people dare to offend me then you’ll all die!”

Hanbin laughed coldly. “Jackson, I think he’s threatening us.”

“If you people are scared then hurry up and let go of me,” Eun Woo said. “I’ll consider sparing your low lives.”

Lisa held onto Jennie’s arms, but she felt blood in one of her hands.

“Blood!” Lisa said. “Jennie, blood!”

Hanbin rushed to Jennie and he wanted to apply pressure on Jennie’s arm to stop the bleeding.

“I’m ok,” Jennie said to reassure Lisa.