chapter 10

Italy’s a beautiful country full of romantic landscapes.

As classic as Italian love stories was the infamous Italian Mafia.

The plane landed in Florence, a prosperous city with colourful blooms.

Outside the plane, Lisa saw five cars. In front of the cars was a beautiful blonde woman who had blue eyes, red lips and surplus cleavage under a tight dress. Lisa knew her breasts were a bit fuller after she gave birth to Leo. But compared to the blonde woman, Lisa’s breasts were like eggs while the blonde woman’s breasts were like boulders.

“Kim,” the blonde woman said in a seductive tone.

Goosebumps popped up on Lisa’s ears at the sound of the blond woman’s flirty voice. Lisa glanced at Jennie, she was impressed he wasn’t affected by the blonde woman’s seductiveness.

The blonde woman swayed her hips, stepped toward Jennie until her breasts were levelled with his upper arms.

Lisa immediately stepped back from Jennie and the blonde woman.

Lisa telepathically apologized to Leo, “Leo, it’s not that I didn’t try to get your dad to love me, but I’m not on par with the blond woman.”

Jennie was unhappy to see Lisa was standing far away from him.

“Lisa, come here,” Jennie said.

Lisa didn’t know why Jennie was calling her to stand next to him. Didn’t he see the blonde beauty was glaring at her as if she was weak prey easily killed? Lisa couldn’t retreat, the couple in front of her was fierce.

The man was a deadly lion and the woman was a carnivorous tiger. Asking Lisa to approach the fierce couple was like asking her to stick her head in a net trap. She knew if she didn’t stand next to the deadly lion then she'd be dead meat so she reluctantly stood next to Jennie.

“Kim, who is she?” the blonde woman asked.

“None of your business,” Jennie said coldly.

“Kim!” the blonde woman sulked.

“Miss Cho, what are you doing here?” Hanbin asked. “If I’m not mistaken this is an exclusive private airport.”

Hanbin held Cho Miyeon’s hands, he kissed her lips and let go of her hands.

“Hanbin if I didn’t have Jennie Kim then I would love you,” Miyeon said.

“Miss Miyeon, thank you for the praise,” Hanbin said.

Hanbin decided he was going to change security management at boss’ private airport in Florence.

“Who can stop me from going to any place I want to?” Miyeon asked. Miyeon linked arms with Jennie.

“Let go of my arm,” Jennie ordered.

“Kim you’re still cold as usual,” Miyeon said. “Do you really want me to let go of your arm? I heard your uncle Min Ho is poisoned. Only Jisoo has the antidote. Jisoo is gentler toward women but I love you more. Think about us carefully and I can help your uncle Min Ho.”

Miyeon blew into Jennie’s ear. “Your uncle Min Ho' weakened body can’t wait too long for you to think.”

“Boss,” Jackson called.

Jackson was burning to use the gun in his hand to shoot. But Jennie signalled not to shoot and Miyeon left the airport alive.

“What an atrocious woman,” Mino said. “It’s the first time I’ve seen someone dared to threaten boss.”

Mino noticed Hanbin was using a handkerchief to vigorously wipe lips that kissed Miyeon.

Lisa thought Hanbin was fickle. If he didn’t want to kiss Miyeon then he shouldn’t have kissed Miyeon. He was wiping his lips like bacteria contaminated his lips.

Hanbin felt his lips weren’t disinfected enough.

“Mino, do you have a bottle of water?” Hanbin asked. Mino passed Hanbin a bottle of water.

“Pitiful man, don’t kiss if you don’t want to kiss,” Mino said.

“I like kissing,” Hanbin teased.

Mino was speechless.

Jennie was still unhappy about Lisa not standing within arm distance from him earlier. He dragged her to the car and they sat next to each other in the back seat but he felt their bodies weren’t close enough.

“Drive straight to the main house,” Jennie instructed the driver.

Lisa couldn’t admire the beautiful sceneries outside the window. A cold air-conditioner sat next to her and his cold aura prevented her from being immersed in the sceneries.

A while later the car parked in front of the main house. Lisa didn’t think it looked like a house, it was a messy bird nest. She walked inside the house. Inside was bigger than it looked on the outside, but it was still a messy bird nest. She thought rich people were eccentric if they liked to live in messy bird nests.

Lisa met Min Ho. He was laying on a bed, he looked weak and his breaths were unsteady.

“Uncle Min Ho is older than forty years,” Mino said softly to Lisa.

Lisa was shocked. Min Ho and teacher looked like young men. She thought gang members must have a bizarre way of staying youthful.

Hanbin carefully examined Min Ho' body. “How’s his condition?” Jennie asked.

“Miyeon wasn’t lying,” Hanbin said. "The knife wound on uncle Min Ho' arm is minor. But the knife was poisoned and he needs the antidote soon.”

“Don’t you have another solution?” Jennie asked.

"there is an alternative way to save uncle Min Ho but his body doesn’t have enough time to wait,” Hanbin said.

Hanbin passed Jennie a syringe and Jennie strode out of Min Ho' room.

“Where is he going?” Lisa asked.

Lisa’s heart felt strange. It was the first time Jennie went somewhere without taking her with him.

“Boss is going to Miyeon’s place,” Mino said. “Hanbin, what did you give boss?”

“He gave something for boss to blackmail Miyeon,” Jackson said. Jackson sat on a chair with his eyes closed.

“What?” Mino asked. “When did Hanbin poison Miyeon?”

“Of course he poisoned Miyeon,” Jackson said. "she needs to suffer for daring to threaten boss.”

“Jackson, did you see Hanbin poison Miyeon?” Mino asked.

“Only a dummy didn’t see,” Jackson said.

Mino’s heart was insulted Jackson and Hanbin were mocking him and neither of them explained what happened at the airport.

Lisa couldn’t believe she was a dummy. She didn’t see how Hanbin poisoned Miyeon but everyone else witnessed it. She realised if she wanted to stay alive then she should distance herself from Hanbin.