Baby Warner

Meet Lily Warner the youngest of the Warner siblings.

Name: Lilliana Isabelle Mia Sofia Fiona Warner the Fourth

That is her other name. Her older siblings called her "Lily" for short.

Gender: Female

Siblings: Yakko, Wakko, and Dot

Personality: Calm, kind-hearted, sweet, shy, quiet, curious, friendly and smart.

Nicknames from her older siblings that are close to her name: Lil, Lils, Lia, Lillia, Lilith, and LeeLee
(Yakko) angel, sweetie, lilykins
(Wakko) smart cookie, cupcake, beanie
(Dot) sweetheart, nema, cutie pie, lil sisty

Appearance:

Lily has black fur just like the Warners and a little red nose

Lily has black fur just like the Warners and a little red nose. Her face and feet are a pale hue color than her siblings but still white and her eye colors are both black on top and brown on the bottom. She has curly hair with a curly hair fluff on her forehead, but when after she is found and taken home to the Warners, her hair has been brushed and then her hair has really kicked in to be more curler than before and it truly came out to be a lot better.

Outfit: Lily wears a light pink long sleeve turtleneck sweater, an oversize one that is too big for her size since she has a small body, and she has on a light blue/cyan pants. And she has on a cute purple butterfly band with a sky blue diamond in the middle of the wings holding both of her ears together.

Informations about her:

Likes: her family, her friends, nice creatures and speaks to them, likes to sing along with her brothers and sister, likes listening to calm and relaxing music, likes to hear some good jokes that are good, really likes to draw and do art, being creative, sometimes doing karate, mostly likes sucking on her pacifier, cuddling her favorite luby friend, likes the sweet scent of flowers in nature, she likes to eat organic fruits and vegetables mixed or other baby foods that Yakko will feed her that will make her feel big and strong by his words on what she suppose to eat.

Dislikes: she doesn't like unexpected loud noises and loud booms in suprise or anything else, sometimes dad jokes or puns when she doesn't get it, creepy things, unfamiliar faces she don't even know, pranks, getting art block, hates it when someone disturbs the peace while she does her art, and she doesn't like it when someone takes her pacifier from her mouth.

Some people might think she's another trouble maker who takes after her older siblings since she's a Warner, but they clearly don't know how special and different Lily is. She's the most adorable and the sweetest baby you'll ever meet.

The three older Warner siblings loved and adore their baby sister the most. They don't care how different she looks, she's special to them, zany or not she's well accepted by heart in the family.

Yakko is clearly imprint with Lily since he is the one who found her infact, she did see him for the first time when she opened her eyes after he picked her up from the hospital. They both have a great bond as oldest and youngest sibling. He's mostly the 'over protective' one since he's the oldest when he always carries her around in his arms. (All the time)

Wakko likes to make Lily smile and giggle of course with his famous gookie face, it never gets old. He's much more of a 'affectionated and fun loving' sibling who likes to give her hugs and cuddles. He also likes to play games with her including hide n seek or peekaboo. Sometimes he let's her hide underneath his red cap and he loves to give her piggy back rides (especially when he is finished after his day on set) And he might share his favourite snacks with her.

Dot is happy to have a little sister, no longer the only girl in the water tower, finally another girl to hang around with and talk about what females do best, yes! Dot and Lily both get along very well as sisters, they is do 'sister time together and bond' whenever it's a good day for just the two of them. Dot might teach her baby sister how to use her adorableness like a 'adorable spell' as a advantage to other people (Depends on the people's behavior)

By knowing Dot, I would sometimes and will definitely imagine she would be wishing for a baby sister in Wakko's wish and she's hoping her wish will come true someday, so she will feel happy and will no longer be the only Warner sister anymore.

Lily loves being with her siblings. And of course the older siblings really don't want her to leave out of their sights and go out on her own. Whenever they're down she will find a way to cheer them up. She will give them hugs and a pat on the shoulder for comfort. Even on the forehead whenever she is picked up.

Everyone on the Warner movie lot should know Lily can be too pure for this world in her best moments.