"Play with me!" Ship:None Siblings: Bethany and Zander

Requested by: BeatrizCampbell

Zander was peacefully in his room reading a book. Suddenly, his door opened. "Zander!" Bethany's voice yelled. Zander turned around to see his little 7 year old half sister walking through the door. "Hey Bethany, What's up?" Zander asked. "I'm bored." Bethany replied. Zander raised an eyebrow, "Um ok? So you came here...why?"

In a cute voice, Bethany replied, "Well, I was coming here to ask you if you could play me." Zander turned back to his book as he said, "No thanks." Bethany made a pouty face. "Oh come on! Why not?" She said. Zander just replied, "I don't feel like playing right now." Bethany went over to where her brother was sitting. "Pretty please?" She said while putting on her cute face, hoping Zander would change his mind.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. "No Bethany. Why don't you play by yourself?" Zander replied. Bethany whined, "I don't want to play by myself! It's boring." She then proceeded to sit next to Zander on the bed. She decided to be a little funny and poke his side to annoy him, which resulted in him flinching and letting out a gasp.

"Why did you do that?" Bethany asked. "Do what?" Zander replied. Bethany poked his side again which caused him to flinch and squeak again. "That. Why did-Ohh." A little smirk was shown on Bethany's face."Are you ticklish?" She asked. Zander scoffed, "No I'm not." That was a downright lie. "Oh really?" Bethany said as she went behind Zander without him noticing. Zander replied,"Yes really, and if You really want to play with somebody, why don't you ask Hailey or-Ahh! Hehehehehhehhehehehey!!"

Bethany began scribbling her finger up and down Zander's sides which caused him to laugh and fall on the bed. "Bethehehehehehehehehany!! Stahahahahahahahhahahap ihihihihit!!" Zander laughed. "Hah! I knew that you were ticklish!" Bethany said. "And your the one who didn't want to play with me, so now, we're gonna play my way.

Zander replied laughing, "I tohohohohoold yohohohou!! I was-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" His laughter got louder as Bethany's fingers went over to his stomach. "Oooo I found a good spot~ hehehe!" Bethany said as she continued to move her fingers around Zander's stomach. Zander managed to stop her by grabbing her hands and knocking her onto the bed.

"You wanna play? Alright, let's play." Zander said as he began running his fingers up and down Bethany's sides. Bethany began laughing and Zander just smirked. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ZANDY!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" Bethany laughed. "What? You said you wanted to play right? Well we are. I'm just getting payback." Zander said as he continued his tickle attack.

At that moment, someone else entered the room. "What the heck is going on in here?" Hailey asked as she entered the room. Zander and Bethany both stopped and got up as they heard her voice. Hailey said, "I can hear you both from my room. What were you doing in here?" Zander answered, "Well, this girl here didn't let me read in peace so-" until Bethany cut him off, "He didn't want to play with me so I tickled him to make him play with me."

Hailey laughed a bit, "is that so?" She asked. Zander responded, "She started this, not me." as Hailey and Bethany both just laughed. 

The end
I hope you enjoyed this story. Sorry it took a long time but I hope it was worth it. Thanks for reading and ill see you in the next story.