"Just take a break" Ship:Drailey DrewxHailey

Requested by: @ellie22223
By the way, there at Drew's house so I hope you don't get confused

"Hailey, come on. You've been working all day." Drew said. Hailey sighed, "i'm busy right now. Can you be patient?" Drew scoffed, "Your always busy. Why don't you just take a break and spend time with me?"

Hailey turned to look at him. "I want to, but I need to get this finished. Now if you don't mind...let me work." She replied and went back to her work.

Drew just walked over to the desk and stood next to her. He was getting really bored. "Hailey." He said. "What now?" Hailey asked. "Are you almost done?"

Hailey answered, "Are you just saying that to annoy me?" Drew replied with a smug grin, "Maybe"  "Well, I'm not. Now, just let me focus." Hailey told him. Drew said, "You can work on that later. Just take a break." Hailey didn't reply.

Drew sighed, "how am I gonna get her to just take a break?" He thought to himself. Then, he thought of something. He went closer to Hailey and while she wasn't looking, took his hand and gently squeezed her side. Hailey gasped and batted his hand away.

"Drew!" Hailey yelled. "What?" Drew asked with a grin. "Don't do that." She said. "Oh, this?" Drew went and squeezed her side again but this time with both hands, which made her start to giggle. "Yehehehehehes that!! Stahahahahap!!" Hailey laughed. "Well isn't that just adorable? Plus, I think I just found a way for you to take a break." Drew said as he picked her up and placed her onto the bed, still tickling her sides.

"Drehehehehehehew!! Cut it ouhuhuhuhuhut!! Stahahahahahap!!" Hailey continued to laugh. "Nope, I won't stop until you've told me your gonna take a break." Drew responded. "But i neheheheheheheed to finheheheheheheheish!!" Hailey replied, laughing still.

"Fine, then I'll just find a different spot to change your mind." Drew then started scribbling his fingers all over Hailey's stomach and she started laughing even harder. "Well, that was easier than I thought." Drew said. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DREW!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" Hailey begged, laughing louder.

"Are you going to take a break now and do the work later if I stop?" Drew asked, "YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!! ILL DO IT LAHAHAHAHAHAHATER!! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" Hailey begged again. Drew finally let her go and Hailey started to catch her breath.

"Ok, I'll take a break. Happy?" Hailey asked. "Very." Drew replied with a grin on his face as Hailey rolled his eyes.

The end.

Sorry if this story was a bit short but I hope you still enjoyed it. Let me know if any of you have requests on more you would want me to write. See you in the next story.