5

I lay here, staring at Daisuke who has yet to leave my sight after breaking the news of my family. My eyes were red and stained with tears. I finally stopped crying, curling into the blanket even more. I was disgusted at how I looked in front of him. Part of me didn't care though. I watched as Daisuke made his way to the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Walking over to me, he sets it down on the table in front of me. "Drink that." He said. I ignore him, covering my face with my hands. He sighed, casually leaning back into the couch. "You're going to get dehydrated if you don't keep up your water intake."

I glare at him, angry that he would even try to care about my well being. "Why the hell are you still here?" I snapped, throwing the blanket off myself and sitting up. My head thumped from the headache that formed from the crying. Daisuke shook his head. "The gang who killed your parents and fiancé are the ones leading this terrorist attack. Haru and I can help you."

I stood up and slowly made my way over to him. His eyes followed my movement as I lean towards him, my eyes glassy from earlier. "I need you to give me every bit of information you have on my parents, Luke and this gang." Daisuke's lips turn into a grin and he adjusts his tie as his eyes stare into my own. "Go get cleaned up and get back into that dress and I'll explain everything over dinner." I was taken off guard as he slowly got up from the couch, brushing past me and leaving the suite. I sat down, exhaling a breath I didn't know I was holding. 'What the hell was up with this guy?'

I made my way down to the parking lot where Haru and Daisuke waited. I managed to clean myself up, fixing my wig after ripping it a little. I walk over to Haru and give him a forced smile. He frowns, reading that I was faking it. I wasn't exactly hiding my emotions right now. He opened the door for me and I scooted my way into the back of the limo. Daisuke and Haru joined me and soon we headed off to wherever Daisuke chose. Haru tried to make small talk, but neither Daisuke or I wanted to engage in the conversation. I realized I was being rude to Haru and gave in. We arrived at the restaurant and Haru holds out his hand. I grab it and move my hands down to his bicep. He leads me into the restaurant with Daisuke leading the way. I take a deep breath and smile to the host that welcomed us.

The host leads us to a table in the middle of the busy restaurant and soon the waiter comes over. "What would you all like to drink?" He asks. Daisuke raises his hand to halt Haru or I from speaking. "A bottle of red Cheval Blanc." He says. The waiter nods and quickly hurries off. I look over at him and cock my head to the side. "You like red Cheval Blanc?" I ask confused. I wanted to see why he chose it, as it was my favorite wine. Daisuke shook his head, staring at me. "It's ok, but you love it." My breath gets caught in my throat. I lean back into my chair and cross my legs, tapping my foot against my chair. The waiter makes his way back and pours us all a glass, leaving the whole bottle on the table for us. I take a sip and smile. The fresh taste making my mood a tad better. Daisuke and Haru watch me and I quickly set the glass down. We order our food and I finally break the tension and begin our discussion.

"I plan to make a move tomorrow and find out where the main gang is hiding. We need to figure out what they are up to at this moment and if they have any new information."

Haru nods, confirming what I say. "We have a few ideas on where they could be."

I take another sip of the wine. "Excellent. I really need you guys to follow my lead on this one." She looks over to Daisuke. "No funny business and recklessness. We need to be discreet and have as little contact as possible....for now. We are only to observe and see what they are up to right now." Daisuke pulls out his phone and types some things into it.

"They plan on moving some bio weapons over to some loading docks across the city." Daisuke bluntly says. I shake my head in disbelief. "How did you figure that out?" I asked. Haru looks over to me and blurts out. "HEUSC". I glance over at Daisuke and he gives me a smirk.

"So you are able to find any info using...HEUSC?" I ask. The food finally comes and we all begin to eat. I was starving so I was forcing myself from not eating too fast. Daisuke took a bite of his food and nodded. "HEUSC is my AI butler. He can find any type of information if I ask for it.

I had to admit that I was kind of jealous. The amount of information he could get is insane to me. I nod to him, taking a bite of my steak. The food was delicious and after spending hours talking to them and eating, it was time for me to get back home and to get myself ready for the start of this mission. I couldn't wait to get this mission started. If this mission could connect me to what happen to my family and Luke....it would change my life forever.

Daisuke and Haru drive up to my hotel. I glance over at Daisuke, who stares at his cell phone screen, engaged in something on in. I step out of the limo and fix my dress. "Thank you for dinner." I call to Daisuke and Haru. Daisuke looks up from his phone and stares at me, his face relaxed. "Goodnight (u/n)." I couldn't help but feel a little shocked that he would use my undercover name not that he knew my real name. I turn my back to him and make my way inside the hotel. Haru runs up in front of me and holds the entrance door open. I smile and we make our way to my suite. Standing outside of my door, Haru sighs.

"I'm so sorry for today. If I had known...."

I cut him off by placing my finger on his lips, which causes him to freeze. I move my hand away and look down at my feet. "No need to apologize...if anything..I should be grateful that I know the truth. I...." Before I could say a word, Haru gently grabs my chin and lifts it up to where my eyes met his. I was shocked at the sudden confidence he had, as his face was calm and collected. "Will you be ok?" I was frozen in place, his touch reminding me of a past memory.