4 years later - END

"It's been a while since I last came to visit you. I'm so sorry about that. There's a lot that has changed. As you can notice, I brought a couple guests to see you. Daisuke, my husband and our 2 kids Elizabeth and Lucas. They're a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way. We live in Japan which is great but I do miss being home sometimes. Daisuke bought us a house here as well so we can rotate between the two. I hope you, Liz and my parents are all at peace. I miss you all terribly, but Daisuke has really helped me heal. He makes me really happy. I'm just lucky I got to love you and Daisuke. I still have the ring you gave me in a very safe place. I'll come visit you again. Love you Luke." I said as I placed a bouquet of flowers on his grave.

Daisuke pushed the stroller off to the side and gave me a peck on the cheek. He looks down at the grave and smiles. "I wish we could have met. You mean a lot to y/n but I am happy I am able to be here for her and to love her just like you did." Daisuke said. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. I look down at my children and my heart melts as they both sleep.

"You ready to go home?" Daisuke asked. We start walking back to our car, but I look back at Luke's grave one more time. I smile and look back at my family, thinking of what my future held. Through all of the terrible shit I had gone through, I was finally able to enjoy my life and stop blaming myself. Mrs. y/n Kambe.

THE END

Thank you for reading this story! Honestly it's not my favorite story I've written. It was supposed to be a whole different type of story since I started it like 2 years ago, but I stopped writing it for a while and came back to it. I plan to write a new Daisuke story eventually but for now give my other ones a read or even make some suggestions if ya'll want anything specific! Again thank you so much and until next time! ❤️